Portfolio/Multi-Topic Post Moon Lord ideas

Are the ideas good?

• Total voters

Xorzik

Terrarian
I thought that it would be kewl if after you have defeated the moon lord, a portal opens in one of your oceans. Once you step into it, you get teleported to the moon. The moon would basicly work as another world, but with its own biomes and structures. So once you are on the moon you are stuck there until you die, its reccomended to set up a base camp. Now the reason you go onto the moon is to defeat the moon lord, again as he is being healed and re-created on the moon guarded by tons of cultists. Once you have attacked these cultists an invasion begins, similar to the goblin army. When you are done with the invasion a boss will be summoned, The Arch Cultist. And once you have defeated the Arch Cultist you have to fight a revived, stronger, bigger, tougher and harder moon lord.

THEY ARE NOT GOING TO MAKE ANOTHER BOSS AFTER THE MOON LORD. THE MOON LORD IS THE FINAL BOSS.
However, if you want to polish this suggestion a bit, I reccomend adding stats to the bosses (i.e HP, Damage, etc.)

I know they wont make any bosses, however i made the idea if someone wanted to make a mod out of it.

Back
Top Bottom