Post your worst luck in any game!

Desucrate

Golem
As the title commands, post whatever bad luck you had in any game!

My worst luck is probably from The Escapists when I got caught digging a tunnel.
No evidence, just caught.

Last edited:
(Pst, yes you, the thread's creator: Forum etiquette commands people to add an example when they start a discussion. :dryadtongue:)

Let's see. Dynasty Warriors has given me plenty. When playing in the highest difficulty levels, it's always some stray arrow killing me out of nowhere.

In Gems of War (match-3) I've had several instances of not being able to play for a whole minute because the enemy kept on getting extra turn after extra turn.

Worst luck ever had to be in one of my final boss runs in Sailor Moon Another Story. Was out of healing items and magic 'potions' and the boss was getting ready for its ultimate attack - which meant its health was low enough for a couple of melee hits to do the trick. So I command all five Senshi in my team to attack with melee (couldn't do anything else anways) and they all miss, then the boss unleashes its 1HKO desperation move. Game over. The chances for all five characters to miss in the same turn in that game, using melee, is so low it's not worth calculating. Go me?

Back
Top Bottom