PC Preparing to kill EOW early (or at least how I did)

JamestheGamer

Terrarian
So, the way I killed the Eater of Worlds early was simple: I first went to get Arkalis, a sword made by the developer a similar name. It is an excellent sword that has a 10% drop rate from an enchanted sword shrine, and it swings fast. Then get some explosives and armor. Head to the Corruption, blow up three shadow orbs, and destroy the EOW. Hope this helps anyone pre hardmode wanting shadow armor!

I never found any arkhalis during my gameplay. What i did to beat the EoC and EoW for the first time was using a Harpoon.
(A Harpoon is a weapon dropped by goblins in the goblin invasion). It was actually pretty easy to kill it.

But if anyone wants to kill the EoW early, i would highly recommend a harpoon (tough you need to get a army to spawn)
Or since the EoW ins't immune to FrostBurn , you can try to make a bow (like a gold bow or so) and get a lot of Frostburn arrows. They're pretty easy to get (atleast for me)
and they can do pretty much damage for early players.

But if you can find a Arkhalis, that's fine.

I never found any arkhalis during my gameplay. What i did to beat the EoC and EoW for the first time was using a Harpoon.
(A Harpoon is a weapon dropped by goblins in the goblin invasion). It was actually pretty easy to kill it.

But if anyone wants to kill the EoW early, i would highly recommend a harpoon (tough you need to get a army to spawn)
Or since the EoW ins't immune to FrostBurn , you can try to make a bow (like a gold bow or so) and get a lot of Frostburn arrows. They're pretty easy to get (atleast for me)
and they can do pretty much damage for early players.

But if you can find a Arkhalis, that's fine.
Jester arrows work quite well too. Peircing is quite a tool when there's so much to peirce.

Jester arrows work quite well too. Peircing is quite a tool when there's so much to peirce.
Ah. I was talking so much about Frostburn arrows i forgot the jester ones. Anyway, both are good.
And, it is true that piercing arrows are better for the EoW. (well i've readen it on the wiki).

Back
Top Bottom