Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Hello, just though I would report a bug that I have just started experiencing today. I checked the forums and didn't see anything similar to my issue.

The Bug Summary
My primary mouse click no longer works in the startup menus, and might also be causing issues in the keybind menu. I believe this issue has only been since the 1.4.0.3 update.

Expected Behaviour
When the primary mouse button is assigned to right, "right click" should interact with the menus.

Actual Behaviour
When the primary mouse button is assigned to right, "right click" doesn't do anything, and instead I'm forced to use left click to interact with the menus

How to replicate
In windows 10, under mouse settings change "Select your primary button" to Right

Then try to interact with Terraria using the primary button "right click"

Extra issue with keybinding mouse2
When I first found this issue when I booted up the game tonight I thought the keybindings might have gotten reset. So I changed my starting keybinds, which turned out to be correct, but when I went to change them back I was unable to apply "use item" as "mouse 2". This might be related to the main bug I'm reporting here.

- Starting Keybinds: use item: "Mouse2", interact : "Mouse1"
- Changed to: use item: "Mouse2", interact : "Mouse1"

Might be related to Changes in 1.4.0.3
I checked the recent changed log and I think it might be related to the recent change under III. Bug Fixes "Fixed certain users not having left-click assigned to their mouse in the main menu when loading 1.4 "

Hope this bug report helps, it might sound weird that I change my primary mouse key, but its to help with RSI so I would appreciate any work around done for this issue.

Back
Top Bottom