PC Problem with house design

Sivanot

Terrarian
If i put this thread in the wrong section, please move it to the right one. I couldn't decide if it was the right one or not for this.

So i finally figured out a building design for multiple connected houses i liked, and i only checked the original house the rest stemmed off of for valid housing and it was valid. I've gotten a good ways into building it and decided to check the houses other than the original and they weren't valid because they have platform floors.

Is there any way to change the game with a mod or otherwise that will let you use platforms for flooring in houses? I really don't feel like tearing down all that i've built and coming up with a new design.

you need a single solid block in the floor for someone to stand on, that doesn't have a furniture over it... if you can like, put a couple blocks in the middle or something, and it doesn't ruin the design, that'd probably be the easiest option.

I myself am not familiar with a mod that lets platforms count as valid flooring for the edges, so sorry on that part.

Yeah i figured that out, i just put a single block in the middle, and it can have furniture on it actually. In every room of the building i have a chair over the block and all of them are valid.

Back
Top Bottom