• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Problem with Thorium and Hero's Mod

MythicBeast7

Terrarian
I've been playing with Thorium with no problems, until I tried downloading Hero's Mod. Thorium would automatically be disabled. I decided to remove and ignore Hero's Mod and focus on fixing Thorium (I deleted Hero's Mod from my Terraria Mods file and my list in Terraria itself, don't know if I need to check somewhere else). I updated Thorium to the latest version in hopes of it working but it still gave me some kind of error that I don't know how to fix. None of my characters were erased (it shows the little warning sign that I don't have all the mods enabled) and my worlds are all untouched. Attached is a screenshot of when I tried to reload my mods with Thorium enabled.

My current mods are:

Thorium (disabled)
Max Stack Plus Extra
Recipe Browser
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
Boss Checklist

Could someone please help me fix this problem? I don't even know where to begin looking for answers.
20191109121733_1.jpg

Top Bottom