Game Mechanics Problems regarding resolutions below 1080p (Dont know where else to make this)

Gapple

Terrarian
I've been annoyed by this for so long and I've just now decided to make a post on it, my laptop has 1366x768 resolution and runs terraria just fine with the occasional lag spikes, but there's one thing i always notice and its the background and my zoom, the zoom with 1366x768 resolution is pretty bad and annoying to play with during some fights on terraria and tmodloader such as destroyer or eow and with moon lord, I'm not able to see at least 3-5 blocks of his forehead and cant see the end of his arms fully stretched, that was the problem with this resolution and like many other people, cant buy another pc/laptop that has a higher resolution or higher so the thing I'm asking that many people with these types of resolution have been given the ability to zoom out as much needed regardless of lag or resolution quality and if not that then at least a way to lower the background so we can see it in full. This is just a suggestion (plz no hate) and one ive been wanting to talk about for a while now and as of 1.4.1 being in the works, maybe this feature could be added in the settings or an entirely different menu. (TLDR, problems with gameplay with resolutions like 1366x768, hopefully getting a feature that would let us zoom our screen out further regardless of lag or reso quality and eevrything above this is just me going on a rant about it and problably a feature letting us pull the background on the surface down more)

Resolutions in Terraria are pretty scuffed in general, it's almost pay 2 win lmao

I definetly think your "view range" should be a set value, regardless of resolution, with zoom working as a way of re-adjusting the resolution if you don't like the pixels getting all crushed up.

Back
Top Bottom