Project Durandal

MorningSTAR-αΩ

Official Terrarian
Hello, I decided to create an Expert Mode base. Right now I'm doing this by hand with mats from the Builder's Workshop, but later I wull ue TEdit for the finishing touches.

Here's the progress I made today
Capture 2015-08-03 21_46_48.png

The base, though incomplete is inspired by two things. the Embedded Tower of Pokemon Heartgold/Soulsilver and the sword Durandal. The keyword here is Incomplete. I will continue building over the next couple of days

For my second day, I decided to attempt to furnish the house... However for some reason only the Granite house is valid (Kinda wanted the Guide in the Crystal House TBH).

Capture 2015-08-04 13_18_48.png

Okay turn out that I was missing a few things (and the possibilities that the areas were too big might had been apparent, of course I think I fixed that now

Capture 2015-08-04 17_52_14.png

Last edited:
Okay then I deciced to work on the ground entrance, an actuated blockade. Will not be posting the whole thing this time

Capture 2015-08-05 16_59_42.png

And this time I am almost done with the Blade of the fortress, the thing is tall and the snapshot to tall to actually upload here directly

7Cq6NPa.jpg

What i did was add 12 more rooms + a larger room for myself and the Party Girl, I'll focus on preparign the outside a bit...

Back
Top Bottom