PS4 PS4 player 2 console local Split screen bugs (current found bugs)

Forgotten One

Terrarian
Hi all, I wanted to state a few bugs that I found when playing on console 1.4 terraria player 2 splitscreen. I have started playing master mode terraria with my brother today.

The bugs that I have found so far are the empty travelling merchant shop. When I open up his shop there is nothing, just a blank empty shop but player 1 can see these items that are on sale.( major gameplay issue)

The second bug is the lack of shared exploration between local splitscreen players, this was a function commonly used in 1.3 and it has seemed to disappear. It would be nice if this could be fixed or if removed, re-added. (Moderate/high gameplay issue)

Another issue that was found was the lack of multiple treasure bags for local splitscreen players. Whenever multiple people fight a boss, treasure bags will drop according to those who participated. However, now this doesn't occur and is a bug. It would be nice if this could be fixed. (Major Gameplay Issue)

If all these bugs could be fixed quickly it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
There is also a very annoying game changing bug which prevents me taking damage from majority of enemy projectiles while playing as player 2. The game becomes very boring as damage only occurs through melee attacks, and that makes everything so easy and less challenging.

Another bug is that if you use the "screen safe zone" setting, the top player's block placement and removal gets messed up; in my case specifically, the player interacts with the block beneath the block your cursor is pointed at.

Do the second player get trophies? I am playing with my nephew and i cant earn any PSN trophy, but he can.(i am the second player).

As for the treasure bags, we got 2 every time until now.

Back
Top Bottom