Ps4 terraria?

I feel the 1.3 update is soon, this is based on nothing, but want to see if anyone on ps4 want to group up for when 1.3 drops on console.

I tried to find ppl on the terraria wikia to no avail so am go to try here.

few things though, i want you to have a mic, amazing how many ppl i run into that don't have a mic that plays this game and be an adult or don't sound like a kid, am 23 i don't want to play with kids.

psn: Kibosh_Kaibutsu

:indifferent::DI totally understand the kid and mic thing. I don't like playing with kids either, they wreck the world and I can't count how many times I've had to redo my buildings when I put in hours and hours of work. I play Terraria on ps4 also I have a mic, I'm looking for a group of friends to always hop on with so its more fun. If you would like to play my
Psn: AntiCinderella
I'm 23 to btw

:indifferent::DI totally understand the kid and mic thing. I don't like playing with kids either, they wreck the world and I can't count how many times I've had to redo my buildings when I put in hours and hours of work. I play Terraria on ps4 also I have a mic, I'm looking for a group of friends to always hop on with so its more fun. If you would like to play my
Psn: AntiCinderella
I'm 23 to btw
same i'll add u next time am on

Back
Top Bottom