(PSN) Hardmode/-core Black market

Forty-Seven Rōnin

Eater of Worlds
U want it? We got it. At the Hardmode Black market we got all the gear. Candy Corn rifle? got it. Terra blade? Got it. Razorpine? Got it! We also do ammo! And if we dont have it and give it to you within 48 hrs, You get ya' money back! We accept trades of vanity items, materials, coins, Equipables, Etc. Disclaimer: we are not held responsible for banning of: hackery items I got them from other PSN friends. Prices vary by item. PSN: Dharak Colossus1. Other details are required via messaging

Last edited:
It is against forum rules to engage in trading unobtainable items. SDMG is not obtainable legitimately on consoles at this time. It doesn't matter where or how you obtained the items, you may not advertise them for trade here.

Please remove it from your list or the thread will be locked.

PS3? Is that good? Well, I will like one of your finest Crystal Bullets, and I would like 950 of them please! I will also like a set f Turtle Armor!

You name the price.

I read it, and that sounds good. esparza_714, but I can't do it right now, I'll so it soon.

It is against forum rules to engage in trading unobtainable items. SDMG is not obtainable legitimately on consoles at this time. It doesn't matter where or how you obtained the items, you may not advertise them for trade here.

Please remove it from your list or the thread will be locked.
Well it's obtainable now so it should be okay, right?

@FiendishCatz A psn friend gave it to me not sure what his excuse is tho
Whaddaya mean? Sorry, I'm more of a simple-talking person... but the only possible way for someone to obtain the SDMG on Console is to hack it in, and I have no idea how you do that. The friend must have hacked it (or got it from someone ELSE who hacked or got it from someone ELSE who hacked...) and the Shop Guideline Thingies say that it's not allowed to sell items that were hacked in (or gotten from someone ELSE who hacked or got it from someone ELSE who hacked...)

So what I'm saying is don't sell items that are not obtainable on that platform on Terraria Forums. If you sold the SDMG on PC it would be fine (as long as it wasn't hacked in) because it is now a Moon Lord drop.

Whaddaya mean? Sorry, I'm more of a simple-talking person... but the only possible way for someone to obtain the SDMG on Console is to hack it in, and I have no idea how you do that. The friend must have hacked it (or got it from someone ELSE who hacked or got it from someone ELSE who hacked...) and the Shop Guideline Thingies say that it's not allowed to sell items that were hacked in (or gotten from someone ELSE who hacked or got it from someone ELSE who hacked...)

So what I'm saying is don't sell items that are not obtainable on that platform on Terraria Forums. If you sold the SDMG on PC it would be fine (as long as it wasn't hacked in) because it is now a Moon Lord drop.
I think the issue was resolved already - he's no longer trading the item.

Back
Top Bottom