tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh.I just was expecting this.
How about...Uuuum...These suggestions if you can...
Placeable materials by Snickerbobble
HM enemy dropped armor sets by SzGamer227
Merchant merchandise by SzGamer227

Hope you know how to code armors and placeable blocks.

Oh.I just was expecting this.
How about...Uuuum...These suggestions if you can...
Placeable materials by Snickerbobble
HM enemy dropped armor sets by SzGamer227
Merchant merchandise by SzGamer227

Hope you know how to code armors and placeable blocks.
I can code all of those! Good idea. I might not be able to do the HM Enemy Dropped Armor Sets because SzGamer227 did not include any in the thread.

Expect a Community Suggestions Mod!

You can't find his suggestions.
His suggestion compilation.
Just search anything posted by SzGamer227,ggo to his suggestio compilation in signature and boom.
Same for snickerbobble he's got that suggestion in his signature.

You can't find his suggestions.
His suggestion compilation.
Just search anything posted by SzGamer227,ggo to his suggestio compilation in signature and boom.
Same for snickerbobble he's got that suggestion in his signature.
I can find their suggestions. I've read all of the ones you've spoke of.

The update might be released this week! It turns out that I will probably now have any school all week, so I can work on this mod. :happy:

Also, Snickerbobble has given me permission to use his suggestions.
SzGamer227, however, did not, but I was accepted into his team for a mod he is trying to make.

Also, thank you guys for over 5,000 views!
5000!.PNG

This could be kinda hard for him to do,but i guess he can do it?
Let's just say for the moment Snicker's suggestion.If you wanna add one to the list like i guess one of @Baconfry 's suggestion if he accepts?Let me take the list,i'll edit it as you want more suggestions in.
Placeable Materials by Snickerbobble

This could be kinda hard for him to do,but i guess he can do it?
Let's just say for the moment Snicker's suggestion.If you wanna add one to the list like i guess one of Don't Tag Him! suggestion if he accepts?Let me take the list,i'll edit it as you want more suggestions in.
Placeable Materials by Snickerbobble
I already have permission from Baconfry. I've already added 2 of his suggestions. :indifferent:
I will add the suggestions that I feel like adding. No need for you to make a list of them. :sigh:

I already have permission from Baconfry. I've already added 2 of his suggestions. :indifferent:
I will add the suggestions that I feel like adding. No need for you to make a list of them. :sigh:
Wasn't talking about if you got baconfry's permission.But i guess we can keep the placeable materials one?

It's all up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom