tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this is from your mod, but i will just leave it here:
1337.png

EDIT:
Nevermind, it's not your mod. :p

Last edited:
Suggestion for a hanging furniture item. The Mana Lantern. It will function the same as a Heart Lantern, but will increase your mana regeneration instead. Because mages already have a crystal ball that provides them with the Clairvoyance buff, the lantern should probably be only obtainable post-plantera. Crafting will require: Ectoplasm x5, Mana Crystal x1 and Chain x4.
I am not sure if it should buff magic damage and crit.chance aswell, because mages are already pretty OP. There is also a page related to this, which has some sprites http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/mana-lantern.6148/

Well, that's a really good one, because besides write and the ones that are already used, we still have a bunch of monosyllabic words to choose from! I like Smite, Plight, Sleight, Height, and Right.
beit, bight, bite, blight, blite, bright, brite, byte, cite, clyte, dight, dwight, feit, fight, fite, flite, flyte, height, heit, hiett, hight, hite, kbyte, kight, kite, knight, kyte, lite, mbyte, mite, nite, phyte, pight, plight, quite, reit, right, rite, scheidt, shite, shright, site, skite, skrite, sleight, slight, smight, smite, snite, spight, spite, spright, sprite, streit, strite, thwite, tight, trite, twight, twite, white, whyte, wight, wright, ypight, zeit

Well, that's a really good one, because besides write and the ones that are already used, we still have a bunch of monosyllabic words to choose from! I like Smite, Plight, Sleight, Height, and Right.
beit, bight, bite, blight, blite, bright, brite, byte, cite, clyte, dight, dwight, feit, fight, fite, flite, flyte, height, heit, hiett, hight, hite, kbyte, kight, kite, knight, kyte, lite, mbyte, mite, nite, phyte, pight, plight, quite, reit, right, rite, scheidt, :red:e, shright, site, skite, skrite, sleight, slight, smight, smite, snite, spight, spite, spright, sprite, streit, strite, thwite, tight, trite, twight, twite, white, whyte, wight, wright, ypight, zeit
I might add more souls in the future. Thanks for the tones of names.

I'm not sure if I will be able to fix it. The reason it does this is because I made the SoP drop from any enemy with "Pumpking" on it. The internal name of my mod is Pumpking, so all enemies in my mod contain "Pumpking".

I'm not sure if I will be able to fix it. The reason it does this is because I made the SoP drop from any enemy with "Pumpking" on it. The internal name of my mod is Pumpking, so all enemies in my mod contain "Pumpking".
can you change the internal name? Maybe to Asdarms

I don't know much about modding ( Actually nothing :p), but maybe you can assign your mobs to a different group or something ? If it's not possible, then you should make the souls sell for much less.

I don't know much about modding ( Actually nothing :p), but maybe you can assign your mobs to a different group or something ? If it's not possible, then you should make the souls sell for much less.
I might be able to do that. Or I could PM LolHens, since his code doesn't use an MNPC file.
(No one tag him, please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom