Purchased the Terraria game on Steam but is having trouble playing it

DrackFlame951πŸ”₯

Official Terrarian
Before I first installed it and before I got this Steam icon app in order to play the game it wouldn't load right for me it kicked me out right away then I decided to search up on Google to see if there was a way to make the game start up again and there was a file that had to be deleted and it was called json right after I did that it worked I was on the menu screen of the game I hooked up my Xbox One controller with the USB to connect to my tablet which is an RCA Android tablet and it's a model W10SA23 right after I finished making my character and putting a name on the character I decided to create a world a large world with expert mode on it right after I did that it started saying resetting game blocks right after I reach to 95% it kicked me out and I didn't know what to do I tried everything to get into the game and play it but nothing worked it must be a new version of the game but not allowing me to play my version of the game is 1.3.5.3 I tried searching in this form if anybody could help me with the situation that I'm in I want to check the forms they say those ideas that the people got from them don't work and I wanted to test them out but they didn't work for me and I need help.

Follow the guide below to enable logs. Then trigger the crash and get me the log file.

0eiPNMV.png

Hit okay, then launch the game through steam, trigger the crash then after the game has crashed go to \Documents\My Games\Terraria\Logs and paste what the log says.

Error Logging Enabled.
================
7/29/2019 11:07:32 AM: First-Chance Exception
Culture: en-US
Exception: System.IO.IOException: The handle is invalid.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
================

Resolution changed to: 800x600.
================
7/29/2019 11:13:54 AM: First-Chance Exception
Exception: System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source)
================

================
7/29/2019 11:13:54 AM: First-Chance Exception
Exception: System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at Terraria.WorldGen.clearWorld()
================

================
7/29/2019 11:13:54 AM: Unhandled Exception
at Terraria.WorldGen.clearWorld()
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()
================
================
7/29/2019 11:14:10 AM: First-Chance Exceptio
[doublepost=1564414829,1564414723][/doublepost]Like this???

Alright is your game modded or vanilla?

Also I need to see your basic system specs.

• Press windows+r
  • Type msinfo32 and press enter
  • Screenshot the new window that comes up and post it here

Last edited:
ok i got 2 screen shots because i has to screen shot the the top part and bottom so here they are
[doublepost=1564416045,1564415957][/doublepost]
2019-07-29 (14).png

[doublepost=1564416075][/doublepost]
2019-07-29 (15).png

[doublepost=1564416248][/doublepost]so i did what you said i got to this window page i screen shot this to move on to the next step that you'll tell me to do the next step

Also it's vanilla I want to do modded once I finish the whole game with no mods but yes I'm on vanilla

Last edited:
Forums aren't live chats dude, I got stuff to do.

So you only have 2 gigabytes of RAM. Terraria's minimum requirements is 2.5 gigabytes of RAM. Your machine isn't powerful enough to play the game.

Back
Top Bottom