Pure Summoner Challenge [1.2/Mobile]

Storm Dragonica

Terrarian

After completing my very first summoner run (which is insanely raging), I figured out why not try another one. Incoming the PURE summoner challenge. Doing this in mobile, cuz it's still in 1.2, and it's harder without those Deadly Sphere Staff and etc (another reason is that it's the only platform I play in :p).

So, yeah. Time to rage hard again, eh?

1. Any intentional damage must be done by a summon, sentry or pets that somehow deals contact damage. If you accidentally hit a bat while trying to mine that vein of platinum, it's okay. A little exception to this rule, you can intentionally drag/kill enemies with lava/traps.
2. You are not allowed to bring in a summon weapon from another world, so no free Slime Staff for you, eh?
3. [Easy Mode] If you find Plantera to be too hard, feel free to get in a Tabi/Spooky Armor from another world. If it's too hard for you, I'm not doing it though.
4. Nimbus Rod, Magnet Sphere and Crimson Rod, I consider them summon weapons, mainly due to their place-and-forget nature, and how they costs 10 mana, which is the default summoning amount of mana.
5. Die a lot of times is allowed (and required)
6. There's no expert mode in mobile ;-;

Let's start the day, shall we?
image.png

Yep, starting anew.

image.png

Cynthia the Summoner summons wood barrier in her panic! Works surprisingly effective!

image.png

Would've been nice if I get this in a melee playthrough, but, eh...

image.png

Treeception, eh?
image.png

That almost killed me!:dryadeek:
image.png

Nevermind, Cynthia is brutally spiked to death anyway. Pesky Spiked Ice Slimy.%-_-
image.png

Now this is a nice find.
image.png

Demon Eye managed to swoop in my shelter, sadly it got stuck and was forced to dance there.:dryadconfused:
image.png

Guide : Nice, you placed the house higher-up, invasions won't be such a problem anymore. Except if they drop down from the sky then...:rolleyes:
image.png
Farming time, eh?
image.png

Great success
image.png

And the merchant's here! We can now capture innocent worms and feed them to fishes, great eh?:merchantgrin:

I apologize if the image is too big.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom