Game Mechanics PvP Win/Loss Ratios in the next Update Please.

Salazar

Eye of Cthulhu
Some form of scoring like a leader board for friends or even just a page that can display our PvP win/loss ratios would be great.

There's really no incentive for PvP, so most ( all 20 ) of my friends very very rarely want to.

Some form of scoring would certainly give people an incentive to PvP more often and rewards could really boost that incentive.

I was thinking, a page (or placeable item) to display our overall wins and losses, a weekly ladder for 1st place for those only who entered the competition that week (to avoid cheating by just having a friend come in and lose for someone), and display wins and losses of players by name who are on our friends lists (So servers aren't necessary to keep track) and possibly a point system with an NPC that we can trade our points in at the end of the week for items, gear, weapons and placeable trophies / cups.

These leader boards could also be placeable on walls just like a picture is, and when clicked, will display the leader board for the week.

I think this is really good idea for PvP and am surprised it hasn't been implemented yet, considering PvP is a thing to do in Terraria.

If you like the idea, and want to see this in action someday on Terraria, give a like and a comment showing your support. If not, state your opinion and reason why.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom