• Terraria is 10 years old! Join the celebration with contests, prizes, and chats with the dev team here
  • PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

tModLoader Pvt Fudgepants's Mods

WatcherCCG

Terrarian
I'm not sure if it's a bug or just a bad interaction with another mod, but Minion Crits is no longer working, displaying 0% chance and in fact going into negatives whenever I add certain modifiers to the weapon.

[email protected]@eT

Eye of Cthulhu
Man, I'm so sad that the throwing mod will completely be rendered useless now.
The only relic we now have of the underrated class is in the thorium mod. (And kind of calamity if you count rouge)

Moon_Man

Terrarian
Balance Mod compat for Colored Damage Types?
it adds a new class called the scavenger, has it's own damage type(salvage damage)
make it have a rusty color, like a burnt orange

Pvt Fudgepants

Terrarian
New update!

v1.6.0
- Added cross-mod support for Calamity, Redemption, Enigma, DBZ, Battle Rods, and Clicker Class damage types.
- Added toggle to disable damage numbers.
- Added toggle to disable other players damage numbers in multiplayer.

TheLoneGamer

Steampunker
What a surprise update. I honestly wasn't sure any more updates were coming, but I'm glad to see they are. Probably a lot of colors to use at this point. That certainly covers a lot more popular mods at this point. If I may, I'll like to suggest Orchid Mod, as it has three classes: Shaman, Alchemist, and Gambler. Also Esper Class mod.

Pvt Fudgepants

Terrarian
I actually had downloaded those 2 mods last and was planning on adding them, but I was trying to decide what color to use and figured I'd just come back to them later (especially seeing as the alchemist and gambler don't seem to be fully finished yet).

I guess with colors it doesn't really matter if there's 2 similar looking ones, seeing as vanilla has everything the same. I try to keep them a little different but of course there's gonna be a little overlap.

Top Bottom