Resolved Pylon not appearing purchaseable

Dvrkon

Terrarian
Hi there,
I have put my guide and zoologist in a home in the forest in expert mode but the forest pylon doesn't seem to be appearing. This is before the queen bee has been defeated and I have no other pylons activated.

Can you please help?

Thanks
Dvrkon
1619368941003.png

oh u do need 3npcs. Thanks

Edit: It says on the wiki that its the golfer who should be there and it says for only 1?
Can you clarify on that please and thank you?

Merchant + Nurse + Golfer = Merchant is super happy and sells forest pylon.
this combo actually seems to work with all other biomes too, except for desert.
(for desert, Arms dealer + Nurse, or Dye Trader + Arms Dealer)

thx...do i use any other NPCs that even don't correlate to happiness after I get the pylons?

once you bought the pylon, it will work, as long as there are two, or more town NPCs (town pets also count) nearby. Regardless which NPCs those are, and regardless if they're happy or not.

by the way, there are many possible combinations, some obvious ones are like Mechanic + Goblin in snow, but that can be only achieved post-Skeletron.
the merchant focused combo can be achieved very early game too, so getting any/all pylons up (except for hallow) pre-bosses is quite possible using the merchant. I'm just assuming this doesn't works for the desert, because the merchant hates the desert. But the desert pylon is one of the easiest to get anyway.

I tried to get the ocean pylon with the merchant, guide and nurse which worked with the forest pylon but its not appearing AGAIN! PLS HELP IDK WHAT I AM DOING WRONG EVERYTIME
1619975994792.png

Back
Top Bottom