NPCs & Enemies Quadruplet the Celestial Worm

Do U think that it is a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah. That is like, really WIP.
I'll pitch in some. Feel free to use it or just ignore it.

The worm would be divided into 4 sections, Solar (Front), Stardust, Vortex, and Nebula. The solar would extend out a solar whip thing, attempting to grab the player, and if doing so, drag it twoards it at a rate of 3 blocks per second (you could still move freely, you'd just have a mighty wind type thing), the nebula would occasionally shoot a laser dealing massive damage, and occasionally attempt to teleport the worm. If it suceeds, the order of the parts is scrambled. It can be stopped by dealing 10k damage to it during the 6 second chargeup. The vortex shoots bullets rapidly in all directions, and the stardust summons buffed probes.

Expert: Occasionally the 4 worms will split up and later rejoin in a new order.

A section can be deactivated by dealing enough damage to it, and it will stop doing its attack but still do its other functions at that point.

Note: The solar eruption and stardust dragon would both be op in this fight because it is a worm. Maybe each section could only have a certian weak point to it?

Loot: Lots of fragments, Luminite bars (but only post moonlord), treasure bag, trophy, mask, super healing potions

Just look in the last spoiler
They are solar, vortex, nebula, stardust (slowly moves from melee to summon: solar-melee, vortex - ranged (still physical), nebula- magic (still ranged), stardust - summon (still magic))
[doublepost=1536487080,1536487033][/doublepost]
They will split up when dealed enough damage even in normal
[doublepost=1536487137][/doublepost]
Good idea but no luminite (it drops from monlord only)
Post 1: It's very WIP, I just wanted to be sure.
Post 2: Cool
Post 3: Why not?

It's VERY identical to my ideas.
It's wip only because i do not know how to make the infoboxes
[doublepost=1536487381,1536487327][/doublepost]
Becuse it's not moonlord
Post 1:
Do|You
Mean|Tables
What dod tou expect to be in here?
You should really stop double posting by the way. Try using the edit function

Hey! Pretty good concept for fragment farming.
Perhaps the Stardust Worm summons 2×11 Purple Stardust Dragons (That means 2 full sized Dragons), the Nebula Worm occasionally rains down Lunar Flare like projectiles, the Vortex Worm shoots out bursts of Luminite Arrows & Bullets, along with Celebration Mk. II projectiles and the Solar Worm shoots out Solar Eruptions from both sides. Sometimes the Worm will be one Lunar worm:
Solar: Rains down Corites and Solar Fragment projectiles from the sky. Will generally charge towards the player in quick successions

Vortex: Shoots a whole lotta Luminite Arrows, Bullets from both sides of tbe body. Phantasmal Death Rays will be shot out the mouth occasionally. Will stay a bit far from the player

Nebula: Will teleport around the player sometimes, rains down a whole lotta Lunar Flare projectiles. Fully charged Last Prism beams will be shot out of the mouth randomly for 5 seconds. Gives the player Obstructed randomly

Stardust: Summons 4 full sized Dragons and 2 Phantasm Dragons beside the worm. Also summons 20 full sized Star Cells randomly. Stays 25 blocks away from the player.

All effects from the Pure Lunar Worm will disappear when it returns back to Quadruplet. PLW lasts for 20 seconds and is triggered randomly.
Hey, thanks for reading! Perhaps each worm segment has each Lunar color (I mean they don't look metallic, but they look like they are actually made from fragments).
Keep the good work up! :dryadgrin:

Thankyou i'm working on the attacks right now.
(I DO NOT KNOW C SO I WON'T ABLE TO DO THE CODE SO IT MAYBE WILL NEVER BE IMPLEMENTNED)
Huh wooh woah.:confused:Finally did the descriptions of probes.:sigh:
The sprites ARE bad. I WILL reworkem when i nave time and ideas
Use [ Table] to start, | to go to the next segment, entee to go to the next row, and [/Table] to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom