tModLoader Quality of Life

New update is up
Charm of Myths and Mana Regeneration Band make Lifeforce Bracelet.
Cobalt shield can now be crafted from 10 cobalt bars.
Atomic Boots particle effects have been fixed when reversing gravity.
Extractinator and Alchemy Table make the Alteration Station, which allows you to change an ore to it's respective counterpart (Copper <-> Tin, Gold <-> Platinum, Mythril <-> Orichalcum, etc...).

Great mod!

Here are some balancing suggestions
  • Could you make it so the conversion between the ores cost double?
  • Increase Hunter Potions and Dangersense Potions to 30 each (for Orange Tinted Goggles).
  • Increase Spelunker Potions to 30 (for Caving Gear).
  • Increase Heart Crystal to 5 (for Heart Statue).
  • Increase Mana Crystal to 10 (for Star Statue).
PS. Remove the "Recipes for the King, Queen, Heart, and Star statues have been added." inside Utility Helmet description in your Accessories/Armor post.

Last edited:
Can anybody else confirm if this happens and is not just an isolated problem? In the meantime, can you re-download and replace the mod and tell me if it works?
Yep, Utility Helmet rly dont work, i cant equipped him too, and Caving Gear/Orange Tinted Goggle/Mining Gear too

* Frogshoe says it releases bees when damaged - it should not.

Can't make these - are they made in Tinkere's Workshop?:
* "Night Vision Helmet and Spelunker Potions (10) combine to make Caving Gear"
* "Goggles and Hunter Potions(10) and Dangersense Potions(10) combine to make Orange Tinted Goggles"

Everything else looks like it works.

On atomic boots, you can't change the gravity during up, this is bad, you can fix this?
It's a restriction with the Gravity Globe in which you cannot reverse gravity back unless you have landed on a surface.

Can't make these - are they made in Tinkere's Workshop?:
* "Night Vision Helmet and Spelunker Potions (10) combine to make Caving Gear"
* "Goggles and Hunter Potions(10) and Dangersense Potions(10) combine to make Orange Tinted Goggles"

Everything else looks like it works.
Those armors are made from the anvil, but they don't work right now.
Yep, Utility Helmet rly dont work, i cant equipped him too, and Caving Gear/Orange Tinted Goggle/Mining Gear too
Thanks for the notices!

Those armors are made from the anvil, but they don't work right now.

I got the googles and helmets to work. Maybe they only tried to use it as accessories and not as a helmet?

Edit: That was to original mod. The bug mod gives an error: Missing texture spark.

I got the googles and helmets to work. Maybe they only tried to use it as accessories and not as a helmet?
I.. haven't really thought of that possibility. I should really be more clear in the OP, I just assumed people used right click to equip things anyways.

Edit: That was to original mod. The bug mod gives an error: Missing texture spark.
Yeah I deleted the post to the bug mod, I forgot it was using a different namespace when copying it. Doesn't look like I'll need it anymore, though, so you can just delete it.
Thanks for the confirmation!

From my older posts that you have not commented yet:

"
Balancing suggestions (so those super good things are not too cheap):
* Could you make it so the conversion between the ores cost double?
* Increase Hunter Potions and Dangersense Potions to 30 each (for Orange Tinted Goggles).
* Increase Spelunker Potions to 30 (for Caving Gear).
* Increase Heart Crystal to 5 (for Heart Statue).
* Increase Mana Crystal to 10 (for Star Statue).

Bug:

Feature:
* Group of Balloons - stack together the 3 new balloons first, then combine them with the 3 older ones.
"

Last edited:
From my older posts that you have not commented yet:

"
Balancing suggestions (so those super good things are not too cheap):
* Could you make it so the conversion between the ores cost double?
* Increase Hunter Potions and Dangersense Potions to 30 each (for Orange Tinted Goggles).
* Increase Spelunker Potions to 30 (for Caving Gear).
* Increase Heart Crystal to 5 (for Heart Statue).
* Increase Mana Crystal to 10 (for Star Statue).

Bug:

Feature:
* Group of Balloons - stack together the 3 new balloons first, then combine them with the 3 older ones.
"
Why do you think ore conversion should cost double? I have it set to 1:1 because I felt that there should have been a way to obtain all ore based items without making a new world or without fishing for an unreasonable amount of crates (without it being a hassle, of course).
I've been thinking about making the recipes harder to craft, and I haven't really reached a number where I'm satisfied with (for the helmet items). It's definitely bound to change, just not sure how much it's going to change.
I fixed the Frogshoe text for the next version.
I have also done the balloon suggestion already, all I need to do is to draw the visible player sprite for it.

Well, those ores should be rarer than the ones the world got, else why not make it so the world have everything. I like that a world don't.

stupid question because i read the tmodloader up and down but can't find the answer. Do tmodloader mods require something like a Base mod? or do i just drop the tmod and enabled files into the mod folder? because my game crashes when generating a new world with a new character :/

stupid question because i read the tmodloader up and down but can't find the answer. Do tmodloader mods require something like a Base mod? or do i just drop the tmod and enabled files into the mod folder? because my game crashes when generating a new world with a new character :/
in my game i simple drop on mod folder the two files. And works very well

Back
Top Bottom