tModLoader Quality Recipes

You know, you could just use the textures that Quality of Life used instead of the ones from scratch.
but isnt that "copy" the exact same sprite, we know that INFINITY POWER hasnt log in a LONG TIME and UnityOne has closed the thread, because im very sure that the staff will say otherwise, and thats something that may get you in trouble.

so far I have killed around 30 mimics but none of them have dropped a titan glove,
could you make mimic drops craftable, I honestly don't care how expensive you make them.

so far I have killed around 30 mimics but none of them have dropped a titan glove,
could you make mimic drops craftable, I honestly don't care how expensive you make them.
take in mind of the following
1-using the mimic statue to spawn mimics they will not gonna drop any treasure.
2-if youre farmimng mimics in the underground snow biome that dosent gonna help you because youre gonna get the frostbrand,ice bow,flower of frost and the toy sled.
3-titan glove is just 14.30% to drop so the most probably answer to your problem is the RNG is being a douche.

Hey, I was wondering if there was any spriter positions open, I think this mod it is a really good idea and would love to be part of it.

I had some real life stuff to deal with, I haven't totally abandoned it, but I think it would be best if I possibly handed it off to someone else.

Which is? I would like to know.
Terramix, actually. Once I hit a big stretch of free time, I'll be able to spritesheet for it proper and release a version with some actual content, but until then I'm a little stuck between spriting for Fargo's and Thorium... Oh well, it's just a silly very small vanity mod with some big plans. Plans which may now involve this mod.

Terramix, actually. Once I hit a big stretch of free time, I'll be able to spritesheet for it proper and release a version with some actual content, but until then I'm a little stuck between spriting for Fargo's and Thorium... Oh well, it's just a silly very small vanity mod with some big plans. Plans which may now involve this mod.
Alright, i'll look it up.

Back
Top Bottom