Resolved Question about signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimbus_Bolt

Eye of Cthulhu
I'd like to put a picture on my signature but i dont know how, i tried copying and pasting but that didn't work. sorry im a noob please don't get mad at me help is greatly appreciated

Hey Nimbus. I order to add an image to your sig, you have to first upload the picture you want by using an image hosting site like Imgur and get the image's URL, or if the image is already online just right click the picture and pick "copy image link".
Then go to your signature settings and press the button that looks like it has two mountains and a sun and then a pop up box should appear. Paste your image URL into the box and then click insert.
That should add an image to your sig. :)

Hey Nimbus. I order to add an image to your sig, you have to first upload the picture you want by using an image hosting site like Imgur and get the image's URL, or if the image is already online just right click the picture and pick "copy image link".
Then go to your signature settings and press the button that looks like it has two mountains and a sun and then a pop up box should appear. Paste your image URL into the box and then click insert.
That should add an image to your sig. :)
Thank you so much dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom