Resolved Question about threads

Keiyt

Official Terrarian
Sometimes whenever I comment on a thread, the page shows that I can no longer comment and that the thread is closed, but other people can still comment, and if I refresh the thread, I can comment on it again.
Idk if this is a weird bug or display error, but it's happened to me quite a few times now, even though the threads are pretty much always open.

Sometimes whenever I comment on a thread, the page shows that I can no longer comment and that the thread is closed, but other people can still comment, and if I refresh the thread, I can comment on it again.
Idk if this is a weird bug or display error, but it's happened to me quite a few times now, even though the threads are pretty much always open.
What you are seeing is likely when you are the last person to post, you cannot post again. This is to prevent people from double posting like it’s a chat room. There is a message that says “You are the last person to post in this thread. Please edit your most recent post if you want to add more info.”

What you are seeing is likely when you are the last person to post, you cannot post again. This is to prevent people from double posting like it’s a chat room. There is a message that says “You are the last person to post in this thread. Please edit your most recent post if you want to add more info.”
Yep, that's exactly what it says
Except it's not usually the case for me

For example, I commented on the new State of the Game post, and I got that message. But I refreshed the post and could comment again.

Yep, that's exactly what it says
Except it's not usually the case for me

For example, I commented on the new State of the Game post, and I got that message. But I refreshed the post and could comment again.
By the time you refreshed someone else may have replied, therefore making you not the last person to have replied anymore and making it able for you to post again.

Back
Top Bottom