Mobile Question.

Hi guys, i've played Terraria a little on my Ipad, it's a fun game.

ive never fought any boss, never done many of the weird and wonderful that i'm sure you can in the game for the simple reason is i play the game, not google the game or goto you tube.

ive never had the game inform me to do any of the things in game i'm sure you can, so does everyone research the game externally ? or will i be able to get by just playing ?

thanks for any advice.

John.

Hi guys, i've played Terraria a little on my Ipad, it's a fun game.

ive never fought any boss, never done many of the weird and wonderful that i'm sure you can in the game for the simple reason is i play the game, not google the game or goto you tube.

ive never had the game inform me to do any of the things in game i'm sure you can, so does everyone research the game externally ? or will i be able to get by just playing ?

thanks for any advice.

John.
Well, I'd say most people use the Terraria Wiki to research mobs, weapons, and other items that you can use during your run. If you haven't checked it out then do so, you're missing out on a large portion of the game without boss fights.

It's worth checking the wiki a little bit of you're not sure what to do next, but I'd try and avoid it as much as possible to start with - the game is much more fun when you discover new things if you don't know what's coming.

Back
Top Bottom