Quick Little Question

Flo_

Terrarian
Is it possible to not fight the Moon Lord?
I want to get the Vortex fragments for the gun the fragments make.

If you kill the Lunatic Cultist then you have to beat all pillars.
If you beat all pillars then you have to fight Moon Lord.
But, you can always choose a quick dying or just using nurse, summon some stardust dragon and run to the nurse, she will heal you. :)

Okay, I drained all the pillar's life except the Vortex's, I'm not sure if I can do it..
I'm wearing Chloro Armor btw, Solar Eruption, Magnet Sphere and all that

You have some options...
1: Don't try to get the Vortex Beater (The Gun)
2: Defeat the Vortex Pillar and make the Vortex Beater and leave the other Pillars to sink down your world (Don't know how far down they go) and you can't summon events.
3: Defeat the Pillars and die from Moon Lord.
4: Suck it up and face him.
5: Make a new world, activate HM etc etc. And after all that work defeat the Cultist, defeat the Vortex Pillar and delete the world or keep it for future uses.

Hope I helped. But there is NO way to prevent the Moon Lord from summoning a minute after Pillar Defeat.

If you have defensive buff potions and defensive modified accesories try to use summoner gear with Tiki Armor. Moon Lord's main weakness is summoner class, and if you have Rod of Discord and had some time to craft Super Healing Potions give a chance to Moon Lord. If you aren't confident really you have 2 options; die from Moon Lord(as FedoraMaster said) or use nurse. The Stardust Dragon will take care of Moon Lord for sure.

yolo, amrite?
upload_2016-1-29_22-47-4.png

gg moonlord

Hmm.. what armor should I use?
Hmm... Depends what class.
If you want to use your Solar Eruption, get Damage beetle armour set and hide in a box since the Solar Eruption fires through walls and the lasers he shoots can't.
I'd use a Warrior Emblem, Celestial Stone/Shell, Destroyer Emblem and 2 of choice all with Lucky reforge of possible.

I tried to beat him 3 times
>tried
If I can't beat him now, I dunno what to do, Thanks, Fedor

I tried to beat him 3 times
>tried
If I can't beat him now, I dunno what to do, Thanks, Fedor
Well, Take what Fedora said.. but add in heart statues and honey encased in a bubble. Makes the fight a bit easier.
And use all the buff potions you can.

My preparation.
[DOUBLEPOST=1454165127,1454164612][/DOUBLEPOST]She was too far from me.

upload_2016-1-30_22-45-5.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-1-30_22-36-42.png
    upload_2016-1-30_22-36-42.png
    461.2 KB · Views: 88
If you have some spawner statues you can build a mob engine powered heart productor. To make it clear i will give an example;

Build a bird or crab engine(you can find how to make one on youtube). Then connect it to mob-spawner statues. The mob-spawners should be in a thin layer of lava(half or quarter bucket should work well), and directly below you. Also you can add heart statues as well.

By this tactic, you will gain life hearts real rapid. When you can figth Moon Lord more comfortable you can try not to use this method and keep practicing. Hope it will be helpful.

I'm not sure using an engine to quickly activate a Heart statue works anymore. I seem to remember there was a cooldown added to them. To get around it you'll need LOTS of statues. That's how I did with my ML arena. Luckily I had quite a few already (from all my worlds), although I did cheat by using TerraMap to find the last 2 of them. The arena is based on a design by @Blaine.

Here's a couple of pics:
MLArena.jpg MLArenaW.jpg

I spawned Celestial Sigils using TerraInv.
Butttt
I'm trying to find Heart Statues, I'll go on making a crab engine soon.

Back
Top Bottom