Raganzei's Builds

Silas6x

Steampunker
Wanted to post my builds to the new forum. I will start by posting my smaller builds and will post some of my larger builds later. All of these have been updated with newer materials. Many thanks to the many fellow builders who have inspired and taught me so much. I do not take full credit as most of my work has elements of many builders whose own work influenced my own.

The builds:

Black Smith (An early build that I added to over time. Simple, but complete)
~Blacksmith.jpg

Cabin (A complete overhaul of my earlier cottage build. I feel this one feels more rustic and quaint)
~Cabin.jpg

Beach Hut (A remodel of a build I loved. A few structural changes and interior remodeled)
~Hut.jpg

Dynasty (A build heavily influenced by another builder's use of dynasty wood supports and roof style. Interior remodeled by myself)
~Dynasty.jpg

Truffle House (Very simple, but I felt it best that way)
~Truffle.jpg

Tree House (Inspired by another builder's tree house and use of actuated living wood)
~Treehouse.jpg

Seaside Villa (An original design. Really fond of the asphalt roof and use of tungsten brick. Feels very "green" but sophisticated)
~Seaside Villa.jpg

Red Brick Manor (One of my first builds dating back to 1.0. Added new materials patch by patch)
~Red Brick Manor.jpg

Hovels (Good place for the Dryad on the left and the Witchdoctor on the right)
~Hovels.png

Cerulean Castle (The crown jewel of my original builds. Dating back to 1.0 and also steadily updated with each patch. Here is an old photo)

Airship (The airship Erbanus. Also an old build that has been updated with new materials. Check out an older photo here. Original design)
~Airship.jpg

Larger builds coming soon:

Connected Town
Sky Tower

These larger builds require screenshots to be pieced together which takes a lot of time. I will try and finish one here and there.

Thanks again for stopping by. And thanks a million times to all the builders whose own work influenced my own. Please forgive me for having not logged the name of each builder whose own work contributed to my builds. I have been building for years and as a community I feel we all have influenced, burrowed, emulated or copied one another to create better builds. So credit goes to the whole community of builders for the above builds and to future ones.

Last edited:
Cool, your building methods still need touching upon. Villa, manor and treehouse are my favourites.

Cool, your building methods still need touching upon. Villa, manor and treehouse are my favourites.

I would love to hear some constructive criticism. What do you think needs touching up? I know from my experience that some popular builders use techniques that do not appeal to me at all. So, I've always wanted to know what elements I have used that may look good to me, but may look unappealing to someone else. Looking forward to hearing back from you. Your feedback will greatly help me as a builder.

I like them ! They are simple, I like that! And looks like you put a lot of effort on them.
But the mushroom one is just... boring. Try making it with more rooms and more mushroom furniture ^-^

I like them ! They are simple, I like that! And looks like you put a lot of effort on them.
But the mushroom one is just... boring. Try making it with more rooms and more mushroom furniture ^-^

Yeah, with the mushroom house I wasn't really sure how to make it look like a real mushroom, but making a living quarters as well. So I decided to opt for extremely simple. After all, what does a mushman and need anyway?

Yeah, with the mushroom house I wasn't really sure how to make it look like a real mushroom, but making a living quarters as well. So I decided to opt for extremely simple. After all, what does a mushman and need anyway?
Hmm... I've built a mushroom place (check my building thred by the way :D), at first, didn't knew how to do it, I decided to make a little house on top of the mushroom. Looks like it's part of it. :3

I'm curious, for im usure what blocks were used in your Cabin. Is there any chance you could give me a rundown on the main blocks please?

I was curious about the cabin also. I really like that look, but i have no idea what that material is. Very good job on all the builds. I particularly like the castle. Keep posting!

Back
Top Bottom