Wavebank Ragnarok Online wavebank (1.4)

Jillith

Terrarian
Ragnarok Online is a janky Korean MMORPG which has been around since 2002. Long story short, I would not call it a good game by most standards and I would not recommend playing it; with the possible exception of some nostalgic, historical, or just morbidly curious perspective.

HOWEVER if there is one thing I cannot recommend enough it's the game's soundtrack. It is the one game I keep an installation of solely for its BGM folder, which is chock full of funky beats in a colorful range of musical styles. It's huge, super-varied, and most of all fun to listen to. Which brings me to...

Ragnarok Online wavebank (direct download, 7zip archive)
Track List (via pastebin)

I saw an opportunity to make a Terraria wavebank using this game's music and I took it. I selected songs that I felt were at least roughly appropriate in place of vanilla Terraria music, and this includes a distinct set of Otherworld replacements for extra variety.

Here are a few "samples" of the tracks I selected, though you can look up any track on YouTube by its listed title if you want to preview a specific one.

Hope this spices up 1.4 for some of you!

Hey @Jillith

Just wanted to state that I have thoroughly enjoyed this wavebank ever since I found it when Journey's End was released earlier this year. The recent 1.4.1 update has added a single track to the game, and thus renders this wavebank permanently muted when used on 1.4.1. Any chance of an update? Thanks in advance. :)

Hey @Jillith

Just wanted to state that I have thoroughly enjoyed this wavebank ever since I found it when Journey's End was released earlier this year. The recent 1.4.1 update has added a single track to the game, and thus renders this wavebank permanently muted when used on 1.4.1. Any chance of an update? Thanks in advance. :)
Hello i really love this wavebank too, so it was a really shame when it was useless on the new versions of the game

But don't worry now i have created a totally working version, i just included the last song ( Mittsies - Insight ) for the Journey's end credits

I still have hope that the original creator gonna post an update version, whatever here is: DOWNLOAD

Apologies for going absent during 1.4.1. I've held on to any of the important files so if a wavebank is still desired for that version I can make one.

Otherwise, I've just converted this to a resource pack for 1.4.2: Steam Workshop::Ragnarok Online Music

It still does not have a replacement for track 89 as I haven't played the game in some time and I'm not sure where that actually plays.

Back
Top Bottom