Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
thing 2fasdfsadf.png
thing 2.png
fhklasdjhfsdjka.png

I HAVE ENTERED THE THIRD DIMENSION

Pretty good Voxel Art. I didn't realize it was voxel at first because the first and last angles doesn't loot that pixely. (voxely?) :)

next up is four dimensional

(god help me)

Good news, there's a game that can help you with that!

Now, get started on the... uh... What's the word for 4D pixel/voxel art? Anyway, the point is you're welcome. :p

I wish you good luck with 4 dimensional art... if you ever decide to do it that is. As for the art itself, LOVE IT! (By the way, is "Praise Borf" meaning a good thing or a bad thing...? I want to click it as part of my vote for the poll, but if it's a bad thing, I won't do it.) Definitely shocked(and glad) when I saw a drawing of Nico from OneShot!

I wish you good luck with 4 dimensional art... if you ever decide to do it that is. As for the art itself, LOVE IT! (By the way, is "Praise Borf" meaning a good thing or a bad thing...? I want to click it as part of my vote for the poll, but if it's a bad thing, I won't do it.) Definitely shocked(and glad) when I saw a drawing of Nico from OneShot!
Praise Borf is a TLPW reference. You’ve never heard of the age of Borf? A sad day for the world, truly.

Back
Top Bottom