Random Forum Fights Infinity

Me: "It's free for all! Four, everyone for themselves!!!" I tackle @Sockmonkey367

Destroyer: "Oh boy. FORTNITE IS BES NON TERRARIA GAME" He hollers this as he burrows under Artheus and then rushes out from right under him, summoning a ton of probes to attack.

*With a flick of his wirst, the probes are destroyed, then, he punches the ground, creating resonance, that hurts the burrowed destroyer, then he warps away, waiting for your move

Destroyer: "Oh well" I magically dissapear, then reappear behind Artheus and whack him upside the head with a Rod of Discord

Me: "Yeah. The community sucks compared to Terr-" As I hit @Sockmonkey367 , I get cut off be destroyer

Destroyer: "Look who's breaking the fourth wall now?"

I appear behind Destroyer.
"What did you say about Fortnite ? "
I proceed to brutally strike him with the back of my gun. Sans is watching the fight.
"that's a strange way to introduce yourself, but ok. "

*Artheus teleported
*You feel as if the Pwnhammer has hitting you, but it's only Artheus bare hands, in the next,in the knee, in the face, in the back,in the chest, he is faster than you, plus, he teleports
(When I first made Artheus, he was really overpowered, just that jix and Munar, make him see weak)

Spazmatism: "May I join in? This looks fun." I take my mini Flamethower and Fire a bunch of fireballs, of of which miss.

Destroyer: "Ouch. That hurt... Oh well. I'm Bastion compared to my comrades." A little fixing thingy emerges from my shoulder and fixes me. I rush down to Bubby.

Me: "What are you looking at me for?" I look up just to see Artheus coming. "Ooooooohhhhh crap..."

Back
Top Bottom