PS Vita Random "You world has been blessed with"

ghettodawg1005

Terrarian
So, I was playing a couple minutes ago, when I got a message pop-up "Your world has been blessed with Palladium". I was at my base, sorting my chests, no where near an Altar. I know that breaking Altars spread Corruption or Hallow, which concerns me even more. How did the altar destroy itself by its own, and is it preventable(I don't want Hallow/Corruption to spread in my world? I'm playing on the Vita (1.2.4), which may help or something.

So, I was playing a couple minutes ago, when I got a message pop-up "Your world has been blessed with Palladium". I was at my base, sorting my chests, no where near an Altar. I know that breaking Altars spread Corruption or Hallow, which concerns me even more. How did the altar destroy itself by its own, and is it preventable(I don't want Hallow/Corruption to spread in my world? I'm playing on the Vita (1.2.4), which may help or something.
Did a meteor fall?
They can sometimes land on alters and destroy them, especially in oceans.

Nope, but i did recently beat the WoF.

wait, so does that mean you can get those ores pre-hardmode?
No, they can't be destroyed pre-hard mode. I think they just stay there, keeping the tepnblovks under them or something.

Haven't seen it in a while, so I don't remember.
[doublepost=1478743316,1478743149][/doublepost]
Nope, but i did recently beat the WoF.
Beating the wall of flesh makes it possible to destroy demon alters.

After that, there are two methods. Pwn hammer.
And meteors.
If neither of those are the culprit, try placing this in the appropriate bugs/issue section.

Check across the world, though. Ocean to ocean. In any holes where the surface can access.

I've also heard of altars that didn't spawn properly breaking once the WoF is killed, though it sounds like yours had a delay.

Back
Top Bottom