Rank the pillars from hardest/most aggravating to least

Enigmix

Official Terrarian
For me, (in a melee playthrough) I would choose solar, then nebula, then stardust (those 2 are interchangeable) and then vortex.
For magic, I would choose nebula, then stardust, then solar, and finally vortex.

the terra blade and homing weapons can kill them easily, and they're mostly fine with short, low altitude jumps
Just have been using wings for over 10 years, so it's not like there's a switch I can just turn off and not accidentally fly off of reflex, and the melee units on the ground are very strong to so it's basically a lose high altitude or lose low altitude type of situation.

i feel like solar pillar is ridiculously easy. Stay grounded and keep your back to a wall so enemies can’t surround you, and it goes down in a minute or so. The only relatively hard part is moving to the pillar, because you are in threat of being chased by crawltipedes or selenians (selenians are worse) here is my list, hardest to easiest:

Nebula Pillar
Vortex Pillar
Stardust Pillar
Solar Pillar

honestly, hardest is tied between Nebula and Vortex... both are about as difficult, mainly due to Nebula Floaters (sometimes Predictors too, but if you're high in the air enough they won't be an issue) and Storm Divers respectively, those guys hit hard, accurately, and frequently at the same time
Solar is in between, if you stay on the ground it's mostly Corites and especially Srollers that will wreck you, Crawltipedes ignore you if you're on ground (how many times do we have to tell y'all this), and the rest are actually quite easy
Stardust is ofc the easiest, though Milkyway Weavers are a pain when they ram you at mach 8 from offscreen, and Flow Invaders, man, screw those guys and their projectiles which also go at high hypersonic speeds

i feel like solar pillar is ridiculously easy. Stay grounded and keep your back to a wall so enemies can’t surround you, and it goes down in a minute or so. The only relatively hard part is moving to the pillar, because you are in threat of being chased by crawltipedes or selenians (selenians are worse) here is my list, hardest to easiest:

Nebula Pillar
Vortex Pillar
Stardust Pillar
Solar Pillar
what class do you play

Back
Top Bottom