TCF Suggestion Re-Logic/Dev Tracker

Izzabelle

Lunatic Cultist
I don't know how plausible this is. I've yet to see a Xenforo forum do it, but I figured if anyone can -- it would probably be TCF. Obviously not a priority suggestion; but food for thought.

Are you familiar with Blizzard Entertainment's "Blue Tracker"? Or Riot Games' "Red Tracker"? Basically -- it's a page/system dedicated to tracking posts by the developers. Here's an example of the tracker for Riot Games.

I suggest TCF have a Re-Logic/Dev tracker integrated. So you could go to the page and see links to posts that only the Developers have made. Really handy for tracking spoilers or other news. Could come after "New Posts" in the Forums sub-navigation or wherever.

If it were to be made, the page would only (probably) have to display each developers "recent posting" archive. Which to me sounds like it could be a simple PHP display redirect. Though I think recent posting entries disappear after sometime, where as traditional trackers archive the data. I'm not fluent enough in the inner workings of the forum's programming to know for sure. Could be a simple task, could be a monumental undertaking.

I think it would be a great tool for the community, if it could ever be implemented.

First image that came into my mind when I saw the title is a tracking collar around each and every devs neck. I dunno how that would work out.

Back
Top Bottom