Re-Logic Title Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

NO_Walking

Terrarian
Is there a way to disable the Re-Logic screen that shows on game start-up? I want it to go straight to the menu screen without having to sit through the re-logic video every time.

You realize that almost every video game has such loading screens? Right? They arent a vanity feature you're forced to sit through. Many times they're there for the reason of providing something other than a blank screen while the game is... you know... loading.

You realize that almost every video game has such loading screens? Right? They arent a vanity feature you're forced to sit through. Many times they're there for the reason of providing something other than a blank screen while the game is... you know... loading.
That's what the text after selecting a world is for. It shows that it's loading when you actually select the world. The title screen is just vanity.

On topic, there is a feature in TAPI (I'm not sure if it's updated for 1.3.0.3, though) that allows you to skip it.

Don't die. Get a water bolt. And don't die.

That's what the text after selecting a world is for. It shows that it's loading when you actually select the world. The title screen is just vanity.

On topic, there is a feature in TAPI (I'm not sure if it's updated for 1.3.0.3, though) that allows you to skip it.

A pre-release experimental version for 1.3 can be found here.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/3cjurf/tedit_for_13_has_been_experimentally_released/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom