tModLoader (RE-UPLOAD) Intergalactic Chaos

What should I make first, the Cosmic Chaos event or the biome along with mobs, since it is in dev.?

• The Chaos Event

Votes: 28 43.1%
  • The Lunar Biome

Votes: 41 63.1%
  • Mobs

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Weapons!!

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • I AM NOT INTERESTED!!!

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • I AM NOT INTERESTED!!!

Votes: 3 4.6%

• Total voters
Hello, I love the look of this mod, do you guys still have some room for beta testing?
We are still working on it, but you can go to our discord, go to my new thread, you may see that this mod is cancelled because we will refurnish it. Search it "Slimey's Minimods" and go to our discord. Oh, and you can beta-test the latest version and last version (not really) of Intergalactic Chaos Mod, if there are no bugs, I may consider moving those items to the another Intergalactic chaos mod. And its called "Forces of the Universe." Go to our discord to beta test the newest version. Now, we are momentarily (its me secretly) making the Solar Biome, glad i found the code for the jungle biome, i may use that btw hahahaha. Thanks!

Last edited:
Yo Slimy, what's up! Could you send me an invite to the discord whenever you see this? I know you don't know who I am yet but just look at my message history when I join.
You misspelled my name btw but no worries I have a new user anyway.
:happy:
[doublepost=1563334979,1563334848][/doublepost]Ah nvm I see the mod was discontinued. This is Gl17.

Back
Top Bottom