Story Reality

Continue or nah?

• I honestly don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Alright, let's see. 11 PM at night? Check. Really need to get some sleep? Check. Generally bored? Check. Good at writing? ...I'll leave that neutral. Looks like a good time to write.
The main idea of this story is attempting to introduce many realistic elements into Terraria, like only being able to collect drops if they are unharmed on the mob and the like. Currently, I'll write out the expositiony prologue part, then continue if anyone wants me to. Keep in mind that this probably won't be updated as often as it could, given I'm heading back to school soon.
With that out of the way, let it begin.

Alright, before we do anything, I need to say some :red:. First of all? I have almost zero idea on what the hell's happening. Secondly, I ain't normal. From birth, I've always had a nagging sensation whenever I see somethin' of use, whether it's a pair of dirty socks I need 5 months later for a whiteboard eraser to a needle that helped me get into my house one time, I've seen and done it all. I dunno why I'm like this, I just am. The one thing I know? It's probably what landed me here. One second, I'm havin' a chat with my buddies after work, the next I wake up hooked up to a machine with no escape and a glowing blue pad under me. And, well, that's all I can say, really. I was out again less than 10 seconds after I woke up, and that's where this :red:storm begins.
Ah, :red:, you need a name, don't ya? Well, it's Xavier. Xavier Compass. Nice to meet'cha.

Well, after I blacked out again, some weird :red: must've happened, because I woke up in the middle of a forest with a leather backpack sitting near me and the equivalent of a headache worth of useful nagging. So, I got up, grabbed the bag, and opened it like anyone else would. Inside, there was, as odd as it is, a sword, a pickaxe, and an axe. Now, I don't know about you, but something seemed off. I get kidnapped, strapped into a machine, and now I'm in a forest with tools and a weapon. I figured. "Ah, screw it. I don't think I'm going to be leaving anytime soon, I might as well try to not die." So I grabbed the axe and immediately fell down from its weight. Holy :red:, that thing was heavier than I expected. After a bit of trying, I got the axe off the ground in a position where I could swing it. So, I swung back, hit the tree, and repeated. It was only when the tree fell I noticed the man lying on the ground beside me, groaning in pain.

Edit (10/10/17, 10:13 PM (EST)): I'm sorry to tell you guys, but I won't be continuing this. I'm just not the kind of person to write a long story like this. Sorry for letting y'all down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom