Xbox One Really need Heart statues

Gone through 7 world's haven't found one. I can trade stuff if need be. Have Have a ledgendary terra blade or two laying around some platinum. And set of turtle armor to trade for as many of the statues as you got. I'll pay 10 platinum per. Plus a set of armor and a sword for your time. My GT is my username.

Last edited:
Gone through 7 world's haven't found one. I can trade stuff if need be. Have Have a ledgendary terra blade or two laying around some platinum. And set of turtle armor to trade for as many of the statues as you got. I'll pay 10 platinum per. Plus a set of armor and a sword for your time. My GT is my username.

I've got 3, and I'd part with all of them for the right trade. I've almost got everything already...Maybe an ice key? But for a legendary terra blade, I'll give up the first. GT=WarWizardBieber
Can play tonight. Mountain time, for reference.

Or truffle worms. I don't have any of those yet.

DO you still need any?

Back
Top Bottom