Reconstructed Realms: A Text Adventure, Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
"MOTION SICKNESS!" Barba yells before throwing up barbed wire everywhere.

"How are we even breathing right now?" Facade asks the group.

"Where did you even come from?" Fun Razor yells pointing towards Endante.

------=================------
The Reptillibal Brotherhood
(Kooper,Deconstructed Deathclaw)
Kooper states, "That sounds like a wonderful idea, lets go kick that there kirby to da curb takeover that park, we could get it up and running, and then start making some money!"

D.Deathclaw simply says, "We'll see them again before too long, they stick around like a bad smell..." he then downs a few bottles of alcohol from that wine cellar and throws them at the nearest unfortunate stranger.
Salad Snake
"Yeah, I know they didn't do much, but you didn't take one thing into consideration..." He lights a cigar, and uses it to set the boxes on fire. "Cardboard is a highly flammable material" He then starts looking for the nearest exit, just in case the smoke gets too bad...
------=================------
You know IHATETHISSIGNUP, I wasn't originally planning on going straight for your park(Okay, okay...it did cross my mind, stop staring at me like that), but now I kinda have to, and I really don't wanna be boring...

In other news, I really feel like D.Deathclaw is pretty much a background character at this point, and I am considering retiring him... all he pretty much does is react or get drunk nowadays... that or challenge people to 1v1's on rust... It is mainly because his story arc is practically over at this point, or maybe I've lost my touch with his original warlike nature from when he was reconstructed...

(Squiddle)
I have no idea who either of those groups or people are, i'm just trying to survive.
We don't want any trouble my friend.

Again, Sorry for long times before posting each update, i'm trying to get back into it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Night Time 7/7

~~~~~~~~~~~~Team Reptillibal Brotherhood~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Current Location: The Commonwealth: Nuka-World
Koopa Bros. Kooper (Paper Mario 64) (@Mr. Fury) HP:190/190 [PHIL] FP: 20/30
Superstar Cannibal Shia Labeouf (Joke Character) (Story Controlled) HP: ∞
Deconstructed Deathclaw (Text Adventure 1) (@Mr. Fury) HP:520/520
Slippery Tribe Leader: Slurpent (Yo-kai Watch 2) (Story Controlled) HP: 500/500 Soul: 100/100%
Merican Legendary Yo-kai: Jimanhatten (Yo-kai Watch 3) (Story Controlled) HP: 440/440 Soul:100/100%
Current DP: 4,815

D. Deathclaw pelts the Frozen Magnus with Alcohol bottles.
The group then return back to the commonwealth and head over towards Nuka world.
It takes about 89 seconds before the entirety of Nuka World is under control of the R. Brotherhood.
Yo-kai, Cannibals, Koopas, Deathclaws,Humans, everyone is at it! and to make things better, Slurpent 3,4 and 7 used to be mechanic dragons before being imprisoned to share a body, as such the amusement park is back up and running, AND making money!
Obtained 4,500 DP.
The group are enjoying their new wealth and their new fame of being the first working amusement park in the wastes, but then a Cynake appears and gives D. Deathclaw a report
The report reads "Alien attack! Alien spaceships spotted coming to earth, May have a robot worm with them. Will conveniently land on the outskirts of Nuka world."

~~~~~~~~~~Team Outworlders~~~~~~~~~~~ Current Location: The Void
Fabulous HORRIFIED OF MAGICIANS and (Still) REALLY Racist against reapers: Barba (OC DO NOT STEAL) (@Xmax360) HP: 250/250
Uskadesh (Ultima Online) (Story controlled) HP: 450/450
Dovahkiin (Skyrim) (@IHATETHISSIGNUP) 470/470
Selusso (An elf from UO) (Story Controlled) HP: 150/150
D.E.A.T.H. (OC) (@IHATETHISSIGNUP) HP: 320/320
Queen Navery Night-Eyes (Ultima Online) (Story Controlled) HP: 300/300
Prince Virulent (Ultima Online) (Story Controlled) HP: 200/200
Current DP: 381
and
Endzor Green (@Sky High) (OC) HP: 200/200 Current Location: The Void
Current DP: 100
and
~~~~~~~~~~~~Mechinox Army~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Current Location: The Void
Nate (Fallout 4) (@IHATETHISSIGNUP) HP:350/350
Façade (OC) (@Xmax360) HP:2/2
and
~~~~~~~~~~~Funky Disco Person~~~~~~~~~~~~ Current Location: The Void
Edgelady Fun Razor (OC) (@Xmax360) HP:199/200 [IMP SCAR]
Current DP: 473
and
Elthari Dawn, The Keeper (OC) (@YveltalGaming) HP: 250/250 Current Location: The Void
Current DP: 100
and
Zyngard (OC) (@Emerald Mann) HP:200/200 Current Location: The Void
DP: 125
and
Endante (@JUICEB0X) (OC) HP: 75/75 Current Location: The Void
DP: 125

Shadowlord Maximus: 1. The guy you tossed into space is someone you fought before, But don't worry about that. 2. I have no idea 3. In that ship, about an hour at most and 4. I do not know unfortunately, But i seen him assembling his army back in the commonwealth. Congrats Nate, it seems he has attracted the Combine to your planet.

Shadowlord Maximus turns to Endante and grows to a slightly bigger size as he makes a menacing evil laughter
Shadowlord Maximus: You're in the Void my poor confused lost space traveler. So i guess the best question is, Whom are you and why do you exist in my home?
Maximus hears a void slowly approaching
Shadowlord Maximus: No... NO...

A Couch, starts slowly floating back downwards, Ivuul is on it, playing a Banjo
Ivuul Baalrohne: Hey Maximus, Your couch is back!
Shadowlord Maximus: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
A loud metallic growling noise is heard as a giant metallic worm flies by, alongside numerous Combine Drop ships. They appears to be heading down towards the nearby Earth.

Shadowlord Maximus: And there is... The Destroyer... I don't know what it is, Or where it came from. But that giant metallic worm seems to be with the Combine.

But i'm sure we wont have to worry about them for now-

Ivuul: FAMOUS LAST WORDS BUDDY, REMEMBER NEIBRETH!
Shadowlord Maximus: Hmmm.. Perhaps you should all split into two teams. Those who wish to stop the combine... before it's too late.. and those who wish to help this angry wolf get revenge...

Salad Snake (OC) (Joke) (@Mr. Fury) HP: 97/100 Current Location: The Commonwealth: The Fang'n'Bone
DP: 0
and
Ali-Verto (OC) (@Thartler) HP: 273/273 [HASTE] Current Location: The Commonwealth: The Fang'n'Bone
DP: 0

Salad Snake tosses a lit cigar on all the cardboard boxes, they all burn up without starting much of a raging fire or making much smoke....

Eric: Alright, this is getting ridiculous, Clean this mess up Incubus.
Gnarl: Yes sir.
As Eric turns around Ali-Verto runs over and slashes at Eric!
the sword seems to have slashed up the back of his suit and to much surprise, drawn blood.
Eric: On second thought. Maybe fighting you would be too merciful for them Incubus.
A large army of Ghettoclaws and Big Momma surround the two
Ghettoclaw: Don't worry sir! WE GOT THI-
Eric: No, Stand down. I want this fight all to myself.

Eric put's his claws in his coat pocket and stares down the group.

Godfather Eric draws near!

Gnarls band throws on an old record, But after a few seconds of it, they decide to just start playing their own music for their beloved Godfathers fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Squiddle Squad~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Squiddle (OC) (@Deputy Hue) HP: 250/250 Current Location: the Commonwealth: Redrocket Truckstop
Current DP: 129
Alf (Ultima Online) (Story Controlled) HP: 310/310
Deezer: God of Hyperdeath (Fallout 4) (Story Controlled) HP: 250/250
Jeremiah (Fallout/Custom) (Story Controlled) HP: 200/200
Brian (Janitor) (Story Controlled) HP: 300/300

The Alchemist stands down and watches Squiddle carefully.
The Alchemist: Hmmph, Then you are no threat to, THE ALCHEMIST! MWEHEHEHE!
The Alchemist turns around before mumbling something
The Alchemist:Actually... Perhaps you can be of use to me... Hehehe... Yes, Yes you will! MWEHEHAH!
The Alchemist floats up and disappears.

Well, Now where?
You stand before the Redrocket Truckstop that's near Sanctuary.

"I choose the team that does not have Nate on it!" Facade says quickly.

"I think I will be better off fighting the Combine." Barba says.

"I wanna kill the worm!" Fun Razor says violently.

I mean, I don't really, It's always up to the player. But should you leave, your character WILL be killed off and cannot be obtained again should you ever wish to return. Keep that in mind.

"Have fun on your space adventure, Façade! See you hopefully never! I need to defend earth from an unholy brotherhood and aliens."

"I am extremely interested in this 'space' so I'll assist Hunter."

"Combine=multiverse ruler tier. New tier made: multiverse ruler tier. Multiverse ruler tier>God tier. Priority set: Combine. When do we start the murderfest?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom