Reconstructed Realms: A Text Adventure, Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Um... That is actually a disease that that the current second in command of the Minutemen always has... It makes them the embodiment of annoyances and allows them to know when a wasteland settlement is in danger."

"What is going on anymore?!?!?"

"I don't know, but my weapons are ready."

"Sounds, fun, but I'm sure we should be able to take care of your problem." Facade says.

"nononononononononononononononononononnonoononononononononononononononoNOPE!" Barba yells at the top of his wired lungs.

"I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU FANCY PANTS!" Fun Razor says while trying to rip him apart.

"AGREED!" Gazher yells while he starts firing everything at AI.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Team Reptillibal Brotherhood~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Current Location: Relay Tower 0SC-527
Kooper (Paper Mario 64) (Mr. Fury) HP:135/150 [PHIL]
Shia Labeouf (Joke Character) (Story Controlled) HP: ∞
Deconstructed Deathclaw (Text Adventure 1) (Mr. Fury) HP:500/500
and
Pikachu (Tabletop Simulator) (Faressain) HP:145/180 Current Location: Relay Tower 0SC-527

Pikachu continues his creepy stalker rampage....
The Reptillians progress east from the mainframe.
They went to Relay Tower 0SC-527, due to it being the closest location...
There are dead molerats around the area
Combine Thumpers have been repurposed by who knows what and placed around the area, thumping the ground.
Nearby are antlion mounds...
Voice: C'mon.... Theres another portal somewhere around here....
Hunter is seen standing near the relay tower looking around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Mechinox Army~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nate (Fallout 4) (IHATETHISSIGNUP) HP:200/200 Current Location: Mainframe
Façade (OC) (Xmax360) HP:1/1 Current Location: Mainframe

Ferouzen: Good luck.

And so the two leave and make haste for the glowing sea..... As they enter the glowing sea and the gieger counter does cartwheels. something happens on nates radio.
A quick message appears on his radio from an unknown voice saying that Feron and Ruthepper must never meet again.
As nate notices the message, it stops and Facade remarks on how he sees a rip in the sky... Clearly the portal that Ferouzen was mentioning... Now they need to figure out a way to seal it, even if it means going into it....
The problem is, to get to the rip the group would have to enter that large pre-war looking castle thats sitting in the middle of the glowing sea
Wait, What? why is THAT here?!
It appears to be a glorified Burger king....
Great.

~~~~~~~~~~~Funky Disco Squad~~~~~~~~~~~~ Current Location: Stygian Abyss: Abyssal Infernal Stage.
Edgelady Fun Razor (OC) (Xmax360) HP:99/100 [IMP SCAR]
Flaurence (Original Private Text Adventures) (Story Controlled) HP: ???
Curax (Original Private Text Adventures) (Story Controlled) HP: ???
Gazher (OC) (Xmax360) HP:104/150 [IMP SCAR]

The group continue to attack, Abyssal continues to dance his way out of each attack
Abyssal Infernal: You see you uncivilized peasants, I'm not getting hit, Because i don't battle with anger, i fight whenever the time is right, Plus it's more fun to watch you things get frustrated just trying to hit me....
Intimidating whispers appear... in a language that no one can understand, it can't be gargish. because it seems that Niporylem is even confused at it......
Abyssal Infernal: Well, looks like my play time is over, i must bid you Adieu
Abyssal Infernal laughs as he twists his body and snaps into two, both halves disappear....
Niporylem: Finally, peace and quiet...
Seems he forgot about the other intruders....

~~~~~~~~~~Team Outworlders~~~~~~~~~~~ Current Location: ???: Crossroads
(Still) REALLY Racist against reapers: Barba (OC DO NOT STEAL) (Xmax360) HP: 63/100
Thartler (Terraria) (Faressain) HP: 250/250
Uskadesh (Ultima Online) (Story controlled) HP:???
Dovahkiin (Skyrim) (Sophia The Mechanic) HP:300/300
Selusso (An elf from UO) (Story Controlled) HP Unknown
D.E.A.T.H. (OC) (IHATETHISSIGNUP)
HP: 100/100
Navery Night-Eyes (Ultima Online) (Story Controlled)
and
Sireena Scales (OC) (MelodyFoxSong) Current Location: ???: Shark Temple HP: 226/250

Sireena attacks the antlion with hot water making it screech and run off...
It then runs into the water and drowns due to it's inability to swim, or even see without touching the ground...

She then runs towards the other noise and appears before a group of and i quote:
A Human with guns
A Human with medieval weapons and such
A floating ball of barbed wire with arms and a face
A spider sitting on one of the humans heads.
A Demon-looking man with a general-like outfit on
An elf lady with silken camo gear.
and a robotic skeleton dressed up like the grim reaper
Uskadesh draws his sword and says "Be ye friend or foe?"
Barba is constantly looking behind himself, scarred at what is nearby....

"Very, odd." Facade says looking at it confused.

Stares at the ground and scratching large marks in the ground.

Grabs Niporylem by his collar and yells at him "OK, YOU ARE TELLING US WHY YOU RAN OVER HERE AND JUST LEFT YOUR BRO WHO HAD A BAD DAY WHILE YOU SLEEP IN A TINY GEM!" Fun Razor yells and throws him away.

"Was that necessary?" Gazher asks.

"YES IT WAS!"

"I... Don't know why that's here. Perhaps it came to fight another fast-food restaurant... You know your view on humanity all together might be right... Anyway, let's head in."

"An enemy of his just taunted the whole group."

*Scans Sireena while staying quiet.*

"Well... so... Are you native of it or whatever?" Th-- [ERROR: THAR DEVICE OVERLOADED. Please call Valar Morghulis for help.]

Thartler said. "Ehh... The closest thing I would have friendly relations with are mermen, but... they aren't here." It seems that Thartler finally begun to life his life... not controlled by anyone... He still decides to follow team, though.

Pi--- [ERROR: THAR DEVICE SELF-DESTRUCTED. Please call Valar Morghulis for help.]

After losing the feel, Pikachu begun to snap into reality and decided to go another way...

Guiz pls, use da conversation for this, anyway, my action.

Kooper(25/25 FP)
Tries to start a conversation with Hunter(Dumb idea, I know).
Deconstructed Deathclaw
Tries to destroy the Thumpers, "These things are more annoying than mini-nukes..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~Team Reptillibal Brotherhood~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Current Location: Relay Tower 0SC-527
Kooper (Paper Mario 64) (Mr. Fury) HP:135/150 [PHIL]
Shia Labeouf (Joke Character) (Story Controlled) HP: ∞
Deconstructed Deathclaw (Text Adventure 1) (Mr. Fury) HP:500/500
and
Pikachu (Goat Simulator) (Faressain) HP:145/180 Current Location: Relay Tower 0SC-527

Pikachu realizes that he is from goat simulator
He also decides he is gonna leave
BUT
His senpai kooper is still here...
As a true schoolgirl, he needs to stay put and follow his senpai
pikachu gets close, but not to close
Like a true tsundere.

D. Deathclaw Picks up a thumper he plays golf and hits ball-shaped cars into other thumpers. Destroying them.
He is also wearing golf clothes.

Kooper yells to hunter, through a mega phone: HI
Hunter slowly turns his head...
He sees kooper, a pikachu in a schoolgirl outfit standing near him and D. Deathclaw standing in a wrestling ring, wrestling a thumper while an antlion in a Referee outfit does the final count. as he pins the machine.

Hunter: Hmmmph. Locals i presume. I don't have time for this.... I'll give you all a chance to leave me be. I don't want blood staining my fur right now.

D. Deathclaw is currently singing a heavy metal song while litterly shredding a thumper. He is on a concert stage while antlions cheer him on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Mechinox Army~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nate (Fallout 4) (IHATETHISSIGNUP) HP:200/200 Current Location: Mainframe
Façade (OC) (Xmax360) HP:1/1 Current Location: Mainframe

The group head inside... a severely obese pikachu crash lands
Obese Diabeetus-chu: HALT MORTALS! I AM THE GUARDIAN OF THE FIRST BURGER KING! YOU SHALL NOT PROGRESS UNLESS YOU BEAT ME IN A 1V1 MATCH!
Facade alerts Nate that they can just walk past him and move on, so the group does that
Sad Midi Violins play as Obese Diabeetus-chu is a useless joke and should stay that way....
The group heads to the next floor where they meet:
???: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT IS UUUUP RECONSTRUCTED NATION, I'M YOUR HOST FILLER KEEEEMSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR... LEEEEEEEEET'S GET RIOOOOOOOOOOOGHT INTO THE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!
Facade yells It's time to stop" neck snaps keemstar and tosses him out a window.
Keemstar: *cough* Reconstructed nation now at over. Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive Players.
He finally dies.
At-least we will just say that, Because sadly,he is still alive commanding a rat and gnome army....
The group move to the next floor...
Its Japanese themed
Suddenly.... Brock from Pokemon is there
Brock: Finally... You have made it past the filler generals.
I am your first REAL battle...

He turns around and appears to be Brock-Obama!
983297.jpg

Brock-Obama: Let's duel.....
Brock-Obama is looking for a fight!

~~~~~~~~~~~Funky Disco Squad~~~~~~~~~~~~ Current Location: Stygian Abyss: Abyssal Infernal Stage.
Edgelady Fun Razor (OC) (Xmax360) HP:99/100 [IMP SCAR]
Flaurence (Original Private Text Adventures) (Story Controlled) HP: ???
Curax (Original Private Text Adventures) (Story Controlled) HP: ???
Gazher (OC) (Xmax360) HP:104/150 [IMP SCAR]

Niporylem: Heh. Then my brother wasted his life then. But i suppose i should thank him for getting me out of that gem... next time you see him, tell him Thanks. Otherwise, Buzz off.
Niporylem turns around to walk away when suddenly...
Krylith: DON'T YOU DARE MOVE ANYWHERE!
Eagle Strikes fly at Niporylem left and right, to which he dodges each one
Niporylem: Oh hey there Krylith. I see you finally got a dictionary.... Oh wait. That's right.... Now that i remember, you just enjoyed speaking in ancient Gargish for fun.... How could i have possibly forgotten?
Krylith: Fun is over brother... You will come with me and you WILL uphold the deal i made... I'v spent the last 20 years of my life just trying to get your attention, We are family and all you care about is Thievery...
Niporylem laughs
Niporylem: Yeah, What else is there to care for? After all... I was only captured because i was TRYING to give that "family" thing a chance... And look where that got us.
Krylith: It's not MY fault that your a pest to the royal family. Why her crown? Why her daughters necklace? WHY DO YOU TARGET QUEEN ZHAH?!
Niporylem: Because: Shes rich.
Krylith: You stole the last thing she has of her daughter Niporylem. Scelestus has her missing, and she may never be found again... So you just raid her bedroom and take anything that is even close to her?
Niporylem: A missing princesses valuables are much more valuable on the Dungeon Doom black market... you should know that by now twerp.
Krylith: The more i speak to you the more i regret sending innocent souls to free you...
You were not worth this...
Ferouzen and Mechinox promised me that if i brought you back to them.... I could get my brother back, The brother i never had... I'm beginning to think that your even past there expertise...

Niporylem: Are you STILL talking brat? Your boring me... Get lost. i'v got a treasure horde to raid at 5.
Krylith yells in anger, sounding more like an angered child then a grown Gargish. He Stabs a spell book into the brimstone floor of the abyss and creates something that no simple mage can create, a blackrock colossus.
The creature swings it's arms at Niporylem taking him by surprise
He is tossed into a wall and somehow not affected by getting touched by that blackrock beast....
The colossus breaks apart and seeps into the ground in liquid form...
Krylith speaks in a monotone way, still sounding like a younger Gargish.
Krylith: Did you forget? The abyss is an inter dimensional hell that connects Ter-mur with Sosaria... There's blackrock coating the entire abysses underside...
I hope you get blackrock infected while staying here...

Krylith mumbles in a saddened voice "Kal ort por" and teleports out of the abyss...

~~~~~~~~~~Team Outworlders~~~~~~~~~~~ Current Location: ???: Crossroads
(Still) REALLY Racist against reapers: Barba (OC DO NOT STEAL) (Xmax360) HP: 63/100
Thartler (Terraria) (Faressain) HP: 250/250
Uskadesh (Ultima Online) (Story controlled) HP:???
Dovahkiin (Skyrim) (Sophia The Mechanic) HP:300/300
Selusso (An elf from UO) (Story Controlled) HP Unknown
D.E.A.T.H. (OC) (IHATETHISSIGNUP)
HP: 100/100
Navery Night-Eyes (Ultima Online) (Story Controlled)
and
Sireena Scales (OC) (MelodyFoxSong) Current Location: ???: Shark Temple HP: 226/250

Sireena informs the group that she means them no harm. and then wonders why barba is so on edge
Barba is mumbling about a "kendral" over and over. Scared...
DEATH Scans Sireena and it appears that she is a Siren (Obviously)
She appears to pose no intent on attacking, unlike most things in this world...

The Spider begins to speak
Navery: Forgive us, Some of us don't know who to trust ever since the valley we just came out of...
Selusso: Well... She doesnt give me the same feeling that happy guy did...
Selusso begins to look behind her and stares into the distance, watching something....
But the rest of the group are more likely distracted with talking to sireena.

Uskadesh puts his weapon away and then begins to speak
Uskadesh: Well then. Well met Sireena Scales. I am Uskadesh, The paranoid ball is barba, The elf is Selusso, the robot is D.E.A.T.H. The Viking is...... i never really got his name, The other human is Thartler and the spider is Queen Navery Night-eyes. We are in this realm on a quest to find Naverys only son. and to find out what is causing this realm to rip into mine...

Last edited:
"(Sigh.) We don't have time for this.." *Acts like he's taking a poke ball, quick draws a pistol, and tries to shoot him in the head.*

"Its Dovahkiin. Or Dragonborn."

*Notices Selusso.* "What are you staring at?" *Looks in the same direction.*

One Who is kendral? And two I'm half siren and half serpent (changes into serpent form then back to siren form) in case anyone was wondering

As Nate does that Facade shoots pollen around the room to blind the boss.

"KENDRAL IS THE THING THAT WANTS TO BE INSIDE ALL OF US!" Barba yells while pointing to Kendral.

"What just happened?" Fun Razor asks.

"Seems like someone has family issues, I think we should ask the smarter gargoyle what happened. VAS A NOX, GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!" Gazher says then yells at the sky.

"Wait... on my world there are werewolves and mermen. One is half-human half-wolf, second is your case merged." Thartler says.

Pikachu doesn't simply listen to narrative from sky. Protests against it and decides to grind...

Sorry for taking ages to update, been really tired recently.

Kooper(25/25 FP)
Is trying to hide from pikachu.
Deconstructed Deathclaw
Shreds the thumper even harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom