tModLoader Recursive Craft

I'm only working on the 1.4 version now as it enables a better way to compute the recipes.
I hope I will be able to make a more optimized version on it
awesome, looking forward to it, not sure when i should switch to using the 1.4 tmodloader, since it's still in Alpha.

I have quite a large modpack I use with my friends, and this mod would be a huge QoL improvement, if not for the constant game freezes we encounter whanever we open our inventory or approach any crafting stations. Guess it's designed for smaller packs. (I'm also using 64-bit modloader and server).

Some of the bigger mods I use in case somebody has same problems with freezing:
Calamity
Fargo's Souls & Mutant
imkSushi's mods
DNI Equipment Upgrade
Infinity
Elements Awoken
Spirit
Magic Storage - Extra

I have quite a large modpack I use with my friends, and this mod would be a huge QoL improvement, if not for the constant game freezes we encounter whanever we open our inventory or approach any crafting stations. Guess it's designed for smaller packs. (I'm also using 64-bit modloader and server).

Some of the bigger mods I use in case somebody has same problems with freezing:
Calamity
Fargo's Souls & Mutant
imkSushi's mods
DNI Equipment Upgrade
Infinity
Elements Awoken
Spirit
Magic Storage - Extra
Yeah, the algorithm to check all the recipe is costly, didn't find a way to make it better yet

Yeah, the algorithm to check all the recipe is costly, didn't find a way to make it better yet
it hurts it that the imkSushi mod introduces multiple paths for a wide range of crafts, too, so you can path through both iron and lead crafts, etc, to the same destination. combine that with magic storage, so a super-huge inventory of items available, and you wind up with a much larger set of paths than might seem obvious. :)

There's also a gamebreaking incompatibility with Recipe Browser, opening things like the Cell Phone or PDA can often cause an instant hang you need to kill the process to get out of.

Back
Top Bottom