Weapons & Equip Reds' Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

damocleas

Official Terrarian
What is going to happen to reds' set. Will anything ever happen to it to make it an IG Item? Because Reds' set has been pretty mysterious. In 1 update it killed you right away, and now it doesn't. What is gonna happen to these items? This is a quick Question Inspired by The Pumpkin Slayer, ME.

No. It's developer armor so when you choose to go work at Terraria you will get your own but until then and forever no. He created the game can he atleast get an armor that only he gets to wear?

You are going to hack in Red's armor, and give it to some of your friends who haven't played the game much before, and laugh at them as they wonder why they are burning and suffocating to death.

Red is well aware that some portion of the community really desires the ability to use developer exclusive items, but none of us know if he will ever listen. If there is any new information on this topic, then I have no doubt it will be announced on the front page or will be discovered after an update.

Since there is not really any more to say on this topic, we can't use them now and no one other than Red knows if we ever will be able to use them, I'm going to close this thread.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom