Items Reincorporating Souls of Blight

Plm1123

Skeletron Prime
This was mostly a shower thought I had, but since Ocram is being removed and all, what if Souls of Blight kept their name and color but moved to an entirely new purpose
This will be edited as I go on as it includes a ton of new items and a new boss, but the entire idea is that Souls of Blight become an alternative for Souls of Night, it would also come with a new mechanical boss known as the Great AI (Mechanic Brain of Cthulhu) and take multiple different items and create crimson and corruption versions of them, this also includes the “Crimsonising” of many other items including the Night’s Edge, the alternate being the Blade of Dusk

Sprites stats and behaviors for new items still being worked on, however the Great AI and Blade of Dusk are mostly thought out and will be added next time I get the time

Last edited:
I don't know about this idea. Blight means "infection", so how would that fit specifically for the Crimson? Blight honestly would fit the Corruption more than the Crimson.

I don't know about this idea. Blight means "infection", so how would that fit specifically for the Crimson? Blight honestly would fit the Corruption more than the Crimson.
Its origin and original meaning meant it to be a skin infection, the bloody messed up creatures of the crimson could just as well fit it

So basically that leads to both souls fitting both evil biomes, which means that Souls of Night could just be kept. Maybe Souls of Blight could have a different purpose...

Back
Top Bottom