Rejoice Terrarians, For Here I Am!

Roody

Terrarian
 November 21st, 2018,
was when I bought the best indie game of all time (through Steam); Terraria.

Greetings fellow Terrarians, my name is Roody, 21, Male, and I've been a big fan of Terraria ever since I've gotten introduced to it by my faithful friend in real life back in the middle of February in 2018. I'd love to know more about it's community, the members, the updates, and get more into general discussions, or just a little help every once in while, be it for me or from me!

A little note here : I wouldn't have been friends with the very same person who got me into the game if I wasn't interested in games of the like, as I also didn't get along with anyone, and I didn't make true friends in real life back then. It's something that haunts my head every now and then about approaching people, not everyone is simply inviting or receptive as you'd think. Times are bad ofcourse, but eventually you'll find someone who would just pull you out of that hole.

I'd love to be friends with you though, respected and respectful community members!

And so, I've been into Terraria for pretty much 5 years now, a very good amount of time, and playtime (don't look at my Steam account if I ever linked it to this forums account though, I've had so many undisplayed hours on Terraria it's infuriating!). :mad:
Though I can't say I'm a professional, nor a creative mastermind like Terraria's very talented community members... I am going at my own pace like my gameplay, slowly to the ladder, and then to the top.
My time learning everything about the game, either by going through the World Wide Web, or discovering the Worlds of Terraria by myself, and just memorising recipes for items, and strategies for bosses and mobs was just worth the time, effort and the reward being the fun I've had all that time and till now, whether it was using "Tmodloader" or just the plain Terraria experience!

I can't thank the developers enough for making Terraria possible, like.. here have a big "THANK YOU <3" from me, it's the least I can do, for the meantime that is!!

Well.. I guess that's all you'll be hearing from me for now, maybe you'll find me in another post or two! Hope you have a great one!

Sincerely, and yours truly,

~ Roody.

Participation is the best action to take here. As with the game itself, there's a variety of things to interact with. Variety is the spice of life.

Back
Top Bottom