• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader [Released WIP] CrazyDefense

Gez

Official Terrarian
Right Website Is Up With Website Download And Mod Browser Are Now Up To Date And In-Sync With Each Other <3

Gez

Official Terrarian
You Can Get The Recipes Via The Guide When You Have Some Of The Ore Though i'll Update The Main Post With The Recipes And Stats Soon If It's Urgent I Can Bring Up The Files To Find The Recipes As I Haven't Worked On The Mod For A While

Gez

Official Terrarian
Update This Week Hopefully Won't Get Released Till It's Finished Completely And I'm Happy I Got Everything Right, That Being Part 5 To The 1.6.1.1 Update

Last edited:

immortanjak

Terrarian
thank you, I realized I needed to create a new world for the ore to spawn, also are the plans to add extra effects like emitting light and such still a thing or is it not possible?

Gez

Official Terrarian
Yeah Forgot To Mention You Need A Fresh World, And On The Subject Of Effects The Ore Does Emit Light/Glow So It Shouldn't Be Too Hard To Find Don't Mind The Poor Sprites I'll Be Updating Them Soon Possibly v1.6.7.0 Or v1.6.8.0 Or As Late As v1.7.0.0

immortanjak

Terrarian
Sorry, another off topic question, but how will the 2020 terraria update affect mods and saves that use mods? Like will anything break or do I need to create backups of my characters and world's that use mods woth the mod loader or will the game update and then the mod loader and things like saves will move to the new version? (Sorry if it doesn't make sense)

immortanjak

Terrarian
Could you possibly lower the spawn rate I found that alot of caves and natural spawns are taken away by the massive consistency of the ore, especially in large worlds

Top Bottom