Pixel Art Remilia's Weapon Cabinet

Party Remi

Terrarian
Usually I've been working on pixel art for awhile now and it seems like I just need to throw these out there.
Edit: I'll make this into an open suggestion thread. Weapons only.

Anyway, these are just all weapons. I barely started since me and @Pumpking were working on a mod, I just do these to kill some time to be honest.
Maelstrom%20Shotbow_zpshrpku5l3.png
ScopeDragon_zpse7zs5jsp.png
Mandraker_zpsakvjupfe.png
Stinger_Swarm_zps32npxbp1.png
Water%20Spout_zpsbuhtdxiv.png
Daggers_Of_The_Bloodlord_zpsgktbloef.png
Blade%20of%20Gaia_zpswp6xlyyd.png
Mother%20Terras%20Wrath_zpsc7nzarce.png
Fleshling_zpslhr3vzo2.png
Fetid%20Arkhalis_zps0zyxvs42.png
Karasawa_zpsesftafpv.png
Prisma%20Sangria_zpsabljzxac.png

Last edited:
Well tell you what my skype is derp.mcherpy (sorry man it's from way back in 5th grade XD) I'm in high school now haha still haven't changed it. We'll call and chat about it some time.

M'k. Just ask and I'll give some sprites to you.

Anyway, so I had this idea "What if the Arkhalis and the Fetid Baghnaks had a lovechild?"

Yeah this happened
Fetid%20Arkhalis_zps0zyxvs42.png

Last edited:
I added this thing. I put it on Haru's Arttastic Sprites when someone asked. So I did it out of boredom.
Karasawa_zpsesftafpv.png

"Karasawa" I kinda got inspired by Armored Core when I was doing this.

...I might as well necro it from the dead and open it to everyone since I'm bored and in need of practice. I'm quite bored and I need to still find work as a spriter for a mod.

Ooh! You need requests? If so, a space-age Vampire Knives- esque weapon would be cool. The sprites here are good, but I think some of them need more contrast in colours and dark outlines; everything else is pretty great! I really like your non Terraria style sprites.

Ooh! You need requests? If so, a space-age Vampire Knives- esque weapon would be cool. The sprites here are good, but I think some of them need more contrast in colours and dark outlines; everything else is pretty great! I really like your non Terraria style sprites.
Like you requested. Best I can do. :p
Prisma%20Sangria_zpsabljzxac.png

Prisma Sangria

Back
Top Bottom