Other Rename "Frost Legion" to "Forgotten Legion".

Nakano15

Terrarian
Since its introduction, the Frost Legion never received any relevant changes, tweaks or additions to make the event relevant, other than allowing Santa to spawn
(if you beat it once).

Because the event seems to be intended to be ignored (unless you want to farm it for snow, for some reason), would be better to rename it to
"Forgotten Legion", so at least the developers could say that's at least one extra change to the event since launch.

Last edited:
Would make the event even more forgettable. Unless you want to use a snow globe on some public server "just for fun".

Forgotten Legion sounds way too cool for an army of snowmen with guns.
Still doesn't change the fact it's forgotten, heh.
If they at least applied the Chilled effect maybe they would be a threat on harder difficulties. The only real purpose is farming snow for the snowball launcher.
If they added chilled debuff would be just one extra annoyance for the event, other than filling your world with snow blocks.
I still don't even know how to summon it
The Snow Globe comes as random loot from opening Presents in Hardmode.
Read the main post.

I feel that the Frost Legion is in the wrong half of the game. It's just so outclassed by all other events in hardmode, it is forgotten and overlooked. So can I therefore suggest moving it to pre-hardmode and dropping the snowmen's stats in line (as is they can hit as hard as the Pirates) and have them drop snowballs in place of snow blocks as snow balls are somewhat decant weapon in early game.

Also can it be that Santa shows up in hardmode as long as you have beaten either the frost legion or frost moon and it is the season.

I actually partially agree with that. Pre Hardmode lacks invasion events, and the biggest danger Frost Legion can offer is littering your
base with snow (unless the devs decide to change the event more worth it).

Also, I never got why locking Santa to Hardmode. I mostly spend my playthroughs on Pre-Hardmode, so I rarelly even get Santa to appear in my worlds.
I guess being able to build Christmas Trees must be earned or something.

Back
Top Bottom