Game Mechanics Renewable ice blocks?

Gdi_Thunder

Terrarian
I was looking through the wiki and I could not find anyway to get renewable ice blocks. I thought maybe snow could be crafted into it using ecto mist and water. Could be nice to have a way to get it.

Was wondering if there was any biomes you would not be able to make due to not having a way to create the blocks to do so. Mainly thinking about skyblock.

I was looking through the wiki and I could not find anyway to get renewable ice blocks. I thought maybe snow could be crafted into it using ecto mist and water. Could be nice to have a way to get it.

Was wondering if there was any biomes you would not be able to make due to not having a way to create the blocks to do so. Mainly thinking about skyblock.
Technically, you could use White Solution on Hardened Sand, which can be made when you use yellow solution on dirt or snow that's not supported by any blocks.

Technically, you could use White Solution on Hardened Sand, which can be made when you use yellow solution on dirt or snow that's not supported by any blocks.
I forgot about those new solutions. I should look into those as I forgot about those while making my side project of how to make every biome and mini biome in a skyblock world. Thanks

Edit: looked into them bummer they are only available after moonlords defeat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom