Requesting Modders to Make an Interesting Mod

Recently I read a very interesting fantasy novel called Mistborn. The magic system for Mistborn is something that I would have never imagined, as it is so strict and interesting. Of the three systems(Allomancy, Feruchemy, Hemalurgy), the one that would work best would have to be Allomancy. I will now explain how it would work in Terraria, then paste links to a wiki if you need more info.

Allomancy: So with Allomancy, the Allomancers can ingest metals then 'burn' them up to get a power out of the metals. While there are sixteen metals(plus two god metals), I don't believe that all sixteen will be applicable in game. The idea for Allomancy is that for every push there is a pull, so if one metal doesn't work in the game, it would not make sense to add it's twin metal.

Lead(Pewter): Increases physical strength, 2 minute duration.
Tin: Increases senses(kinda like a spelunker, night owl, and hazard potion), 4 minute duration.
Tungsten(Zinc): all enemies receive a buff in attack speed but a decreased defense, 1 minute duration.
Platinum(Brass): all enemies receive a decrease in attack speed but an increase in defense, 1 minute duration.
Meteorite(Steel): When used, all ores are highlighted in blue, you can click on the blue ores and you will be pushed in the opposite direction, the strength of the push is about 10 tiles, 90 second duration.
Iron: The opposite of Meteorite, 90 second duration.
Cobalt/Palladium(Cadmium): A bubble around your character will appear, and within this bubble, everything(including enemies, bosses, projectiles) will be slowed down by 1.5), 45 second duration
Mythril/Orichalum(Bendalloy): See above, except everything is sped up by 1.5, 45 second duration.
More info if necessary: https://coppermind.net/wiki/Allomancy

Don't be afraid to ask questions below, and let me know if you are interested in working on this. Thanks!
-Fleecy

Back
Top Bottom