PC Requirements for underground backgrounds to show up?

orangepecan

Terrarian
I built both a Soul of Light and Night farm JUST at the top of the cavern layer but I don't see the underground backgrounds for these respective biomes. I am definitely *in* the underground versions of these biomes. Is there a height requirement?

The Souls of Light & Night only spawn in the Cavern layer of Worlds. So the only thing I can think is that it is on the border of the Underground & Cavern Layers of your World (It'll say which you are in on your depth meter/GPS)

The backgrounds for the Underground Hallow and Corruption/Crimson don't appear at the Underground level and only the Cavern level. My guess is that if you make the farm a little lower, that may fix it.

The Souls of Light & Night only spawn in the Cavern layer of Worlds. So the only thing I can think is that it is on the border of the Underground & Cavern Layers of your World (It'll say which you are in on your depth meter/GPS)

The backgrounds for the Underground Hallow and Corruption/Crimson don't appear at the Underground level and only the Cavern level. My guess is that if you make the farm a little lower, that may fix it.

OK that's what I figured. My player character's head in my farm is sitting literally in front of the first tile of the cavern layer's ceiling.

It's not a big deal but I like to look at the underground hallow background specifically. It looks really nice. :)

Back
Top Bottom