Weapons & Equip Revamping The Spooky Chestplate

Gud?

• Gud.

• No Gud.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Folder

Skeletron Prime
Have you ever Noticed that the End-Game Summoner armor(Spooky Armor) has no Unique Set Bonus?Well,If you have,This thread is Just for you!

Spooky Breastplate

Spooky_Breastplate.png

(This is the Orginal Sprite...)

Crafting-300 spooky wood
Stats
Type
Armor
Defense -10
Max Stack- 1
Rarity-
Body Slot-
Shirt
Tooltip- Increases your max number of minions
Increases minion damage by 11%
Sell- 1
Gold_Coin.png

Old Set Bonus-Increases minion damage by 25%
New Set Bonus-When an minion damages an Enemy,Small orange orbs fly and Surround the Player.The Player starts Vibrating and Leaves a Damaging Trail Behind(15% of total Defense).After a certain time limit(25 seconds),The Player stops Vibrating.Now,The Player can Dash at any Direction by Double-Pressing any Arrow Key.The Dash can Pierce Enemies,And has a Cooldown of 2.5 Seconds.Also,The Player can inflict Damage(25% of total Defense) and is Invincible.

I'm Adding an Alternative to The Spooky Chestplate,The Spooky Breastplate!

Spooky Chestplate

sprite_1.png

(My Sprite sucks...)

Crafting-300 spooky wood
Stats
Type-
Armor
Defense -9
Max Stack- 1
Rarity-
Body Slot-
Shirt
Tooltip- Increases your max number of minions
Increases minion damage by 11%
Sell- 1
Gold_Coin.png

Set Bonus-When an minion damages an Enemy,Small orange orbs fly and Surround the Player.The Player starts leaving behind Shadows which Attacks the enemies(7.5% of total defense).After a certain time limit(25 seconds),The Player stops Leaving behind Shadows.Now the Player has 10% chance of dodging any attack.Also,When the Player is Damaged,All Enemies around the Player Slows Down for 1.5 seconds and 5 Shadows bursts out of the player and damages The enemy with 22.5% of total defense

I guess it's cool. Due to it being a revamp, it's not really that easy to judge it on terms of originality. Anyway, this would be nice, I mean I'd never see myself wearing Spooky Wood but there we go. Good job.

Each class Have their own Swaps.I've decided to go with the Chest-Piece
Most of them swap the helmet though (the only one that doesn't is beetle armor, which also swaps the chest-piece). I think the reason for that is it's a lot easier to make a unique helmet sprite then it is to make a unique chest-plate.

Honestly, this set bonus is all over the place. You've got two or three set bonuses all wrapped into one, and could easily make two alts from it.

I'd suggest taking the "when hit" part and attaching it to a third chest piece that gives a def two or four points higher than the current set, while making the "when your minions hit" piece a few points lower. As for the 10% chance of avoiding a hit... well, that could either be attached to the current "minions deal more damage" set, added to the defensive variant or dropped altogether.

Keep in mind, minions keep their stats from when they were summoned, so a lot of times, you'll see someone summoning a group with Spooky armor and then switching to Tiki for the added defense.

Back
Top Bottom