Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I have the Logitech G910 keyboard and the G502 mouse, 3 days ago I played the journeys end update just fine and the RGB worked fine.
But now I can't even launch the game it crashes instantly. With multiple reinstalls. And apparently its the keyboard not being supported. Can someone fix this?

If this is a dev problem please fix this, thank you.

The crash log
================
6/2/2020 19:08:45: First-Chance Exception
Thread: 1 [Main Thread]
Culture: en-US
Exception: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'RzChromaSDK.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Razer.NativeMethods.Init()
at ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Razer.RazerDeviceGroup.Initialize()
================

Razer Chroma not supported: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'RzChromaSDK.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Razer.NativeMethods.Init()
at ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Razer.RazerDeviceGroup.Initialize()
================
6/2/2020 19:08:45: First-Chance Exception
Exception: ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.DeviceInitializationException: Corsair initialization failed with: CE_ServerNotFound
at ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Corsair.CorsairDeviceGroup.Initialize()
================

Corsair RGB not supported: ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.DeviceInitializationException: Corsair initialization failed with: CE_ServerNotFound
at ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Corsair.CorsairDeviceGroup.Initialize()
Logitech RGB initialized.
================
6/2/2020 19:08:51: First-Chance Exception
Exception: Ionic.Zip.BadCrcException: CRC error: the file being extracted appears to be corrupted. Expected 0x70F436EA, Actual 0x73C8E379
at Ionic.Zip.ZipEntry.VerifyCrcAfterExtract(Int32 actualCrc32)
================

================
Exception: Ionic.Zip.BadCrcException: CRC error: the file being extracted appears to be corrupted. Expected 0x70F436EA, Actual 0x73C8E379
at Ionic.Zip.ZipEntry.InternalExtract(String baseDir, Stream outstream, String password)
================

================
at Ionic.Zip.ZipEntry.InternalExtract(String baseDir, Stream outstream, String password)
at ReLogic.Content.Sources.ZipContentSource.OpenStream(String assetName)
at ReLogic.Content.AssetLoader.TryLoad[T](String assetName, IContentSource source, T& resultAsset)
at ReLogic.Content.AssetRepository.TryLoadingAsset[T](Asset`1 asset, AssetRequestMode mode)
at ReLogic.Content.AssetRepository.LoadAsset[T](Asset`1 asset, AssetRequestMode mode)
================

================
Thread: 7 [AsyncActionDispatcher Thread]
Exception: Ionic.Zip.BadCrcException: CRC error: the file being extracted appears to be corrupted. Expected 0xD541DF64, Actual 0x76416559
================

================
Exception: Ionic.Zip.BadCrcException: CRC error: the file being extracted appears to be corrupted. Expected 0xD541DF64, Actual 0x76416559
================

================
6/2/2020 19:08:51: Unhandled Exception
at ReLogic.Content.Sources.ZipContentSource.OpenStream(String assetName)
at ReLogic.Content.AsyncAssetLoader.<>c__DisplayClass22_0`1.<DelayedLoad>b__0()
at ReLogic.Threading.AsyncActionDispatcher.LoaderThreadStart()
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
================

Last edited:
We are aware of this issue and looking into it!
As of Version 1.4.1.2, March of 2021, this is still an issue. However, uninstalling Terraria multiple times, uninstalling all RGB/peripheral software, changing all RGB integration to false in the config.json file, and restarting the computer seems to have solved the issue. My theory on what specifically causes the issue has to do with the specific keyboard and Logitech software as I have the same one as the original poster.

I have had issues with Logitech software before this problem. Ever since RGB integration was automatically enabled, I was unable to interact with the software as the application goes black and UI disappears (even when the game is not opened). Reinstalling Logitech software does not solve this issue. Keyboard lighting also turns off when the software is running. Whatever error was causing the problems eventually bled into Terraria as well, as even with the software closed completely the game would crash on launch. I doubt the mouse has anything to do with it, for I don't have razer software installed because of how problematic *it* was before all of this.

However cool of a feature RGB integration is, it has left a bad taste in my mouth when it comes to gaming peripherals and their software. I will likely not do business with these companies in the future. Hopefully, you guys are able to eventually find a workaround on your end that doesn't require so much tinkering. Thank you for such a good block game :)

Back
Top Bottom